Star Breeze - metal walls?

azcruise

We leave on our first WS cruise on Nov 4th. This may sound like a strange question, but does anyone know if the walls in the cabins are metal? I ask because on most cruises, I create a calendar with the ports listed, so I can keep track of what we are doing each day. I take magnets along to stick the calendar to the wall. The last cruise (on HAL, not WS) the magnets would not stick to the walls, only the bathroom door. I won't bother taking the magnets along if they won't work!

Thanks in Advance!

I don't believe so, if you look at google images you get all sorts of pictures, but the walls are mostly padded or covered with some sort of wall covering. You might find a spot with some metal trim. I'd just pack a roll of removable scotch tape - that should weigh less than magnets in any case.

I was on the star legend last March (basically the same ship) and packed magnetic chip clips for the same reason! They definitely worked! I can't remember exactly where I hung them, but I definitely used 2 or 3!

Get ones with good magnets, sometimes they slide down if your packet is too thick. Have fun!

I was on the star legend last March (basically the same ship) and packed magnetic chip clips for the same reason! They definitely worked! I can't remember exactly where I hung them, but I definitely used 2 or 3!

Get ones with good magnets, sometimes they slide down if your packet is too thick. Have fun!

Thank you! We have the rare earth magnets (really strong and small) and love putting up notes on the wall! On NCL we usually have a cruise critic meet-and-greet with gift exchange, so I always take an AZ Magnet and a copy of my cruise calendar for the lucky recipient to use!! Starting to think about what to take along - nice to not have to pack formal kit!!

Have so much fun! I've been on all kinds of cruises and stayed in a few of the best hotels - my windstar cruise was my most favorite trip. It wasn't the fanciest place or the most luxurious stateroom, it was the sum of all the little details and kindness of the staff, the smaller relaxing ports, never waiting in line and generally feeling "special". My husband and I laughed and carried on like we were kids again!

Have so much fun! I've been on all kinds of cruises and stayed in a few of the best hotels - my windstar cruise was my most favorite trip. It wasn't the fanciest place or the most luxurious stateroom, it was the sum of all the little details and kindness of the staff, the smaller relaxing ports, never waiting in line and generally feeling "special". My husband and I laughed and carried on like we were kids again!

Thanks for the input! We are really looking forward to it - we have 14 days transatlantic, and then another 14 days in the Caribbean - we have done a lot of cruises, but this sounded really appealing! Now to figure out what to take....