Spa / Pool Attire

AdventureGal79

AG, if I am reading this right, I honestly think that you should ask the folks at Viking (tellus@vikingcruises.com) rather than to rely on our guess work. There may be specific reasons that they require bathing suits in the pools or in the spa facilities. Work it out with them so that you are sure of what will and won't be allowed and can plan accordingly.

Everyone I saw in the spa area with pool, hot whirlpool, snow grotto, sauna and steam room had on a bathing suit and the slippers and robe that were in each locker with a towel. Those getting massages, facials,etc wore robes.

In the main pool area and on the aquavit terrace pool and spa everyone wore robes and slippers that were in their room over their bathing suits if they were going in the water.

Everyone I saw in the spa area with pool, hot whirlpool, snow grotto, sauna and steam room had on a bathing suit and the slippers and robe that were in each locker with a towel. Those getting massages, facials,etc wore robes.

In the main pool area and on the aquavit terrace pool and spa everyone wore robes and slippers that were in their room over their bathing suits if they were going in the water.

Perfect thank you so much!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums