The Edge pacific dawn

snag

can anyone confirm - i'm looking at getting an edge pass for a cruise i've got coming up but someone told me your restricted to 1 activity on a port day and 2 on a sea day. is this correct?

Not sure about Pacific Dawn but on the Pacific Jewel at Christmas with my grandchildren they could do as many activities as many times as they wanted and there were over 400 kids on board. They just have to book ahead. Bear in mind that activities will be limited by the weather. Sometimes things got cancelled due to strong winds.

They definitely got their money's worth. The crew in charge were great.

When we were on Eden there was a desk to sign up for The Edge in the terminal so we signed up while we were waiting to be called to check-in.

The number of 'premium' activities is restricted. So you can only sign up for 2 of these activities on a sea day and 1 one a port day. These are things like zip lining, walk the plank, abseiling, laser tag. However they also run other activities which you can just turn up and participate in. Can't remember them all but they were things like slack line surfing and some kind of trampoline thing. As well as the 1 or 2 activities you book you can also just turn up and hang about and if they have spare spaces on activities they will fit you in. You also need to make sure you understand the booking system so that you turn up and book at the right times as things do book out.