Scenic Tours Antigua

VineyardsGal

Has anyone heard recently from Sean at Scenic Tours Antigua? I spoke with him prior to Irma, and since then I have emailed him a few times, but get the "we will get back to you shortly" message. I certainly hope that he and his family are OK. I know that Antigua has the evacuees from Barbuda also, so things are probably really chaotic there, but just wondering if anyone knows if Sean's website/email is up and running. Thanks.

Patty

I talked to Sean via email on Friday or Thursday. He said he just got internet back. They were not hit hard, but their internet was effected. I booked with him for a private tour. I look forward to the tour and fun.

Thank you for your response; now I know he is OK. Hopefully will hear from him soon.

Hi! I too heard from Sean. Everything is ok but there have been communication issues due to the hurricanes. If you haven't heard from him yet I would just email him again. You won't be sorry. He has great tours with or without beach options touring at your own pace. Our group highly recommends him!

ANY CLUE what the prices are for his tours? I cannot find them on his website and I usually pass on tours that do not list their costs because that means TOO EXPENSIVE TO SHOW TOO EXPENSIVE FOR ME. :)

If you check the website under TOURS

It gives the prices with or without the beach stop

http://scenictoursantigua.com/v2/online-bookings/tour/island-experience/

PP rates

or you can do a custom tour also lists prices PP

all you have to do is look

Hi! I too heard from Sean. Everything is ok but there have been communication issues due to the hurricanes. If you haven't heard from him yet I would just email him again. You won't be sorry. He has great tours with or without beach options touring at your own pace. Our group highly recommends him!

I did hear back from Sean and booked a tour with him. A growing group from our Roll Call is also interested in touring with him that day. We will be there in March 2018.

Thanks for the original "heads-up" about him.

Patty

Tried to reach Sean via email since late Saturday, Sept. 30 about our itinerary change on the Adventure of the Seas on Tues. October 9. I've e-mailed him twice now. Hopefully everything is OK and he can confirm our new new date & time.

Tried to reach Sean via email since late Saturday, Sept. 30 about our itinerary change on the Adventure of the Seas on Tues. October 9. I've e-mailed him twice now. Hopefully everything is OK and he can confirm our new new date & time.

I was able to reach Sean on the phone by calling the toll-free number he has listed on his website - scenictoursantigua. Good luck....your time is getting close. Have a wonderful cruise!

I was able to reach Sean on the phone by calling the toll-free number he has listed on his website - scenictoursantigua. Good luck....your time is getting close. Have a wonderful cruise!

I did get a hold of Sean to confirm our new itinerary for the Adventure of the Seas. We're all set. We just need some sun and no rain in the Caribbean next week.

• 3 months later...

Quick question: we are leaving tomorrow to drive to Baltimore and cruising on Pride on Sunday. Might book with Scenic Tours of Antiqua if he still has the room. If you book with a beach break, does he stay there and take you back to the ship? And how long is the beach? TIA

Quick question: we are leaving tomorrow to drive to Baltimore and cruising on Pride on Sunday. Might book with Scenic Tours of Antiqua if he still has the room. If you book with a beach break, does he stay there and take you back to the ship? And how long is the beach? TIA

Yes, he will take you back to the ship after your time at the beach is over. Just confirm what time you will be heading back to the ship so everyone is on the same page. They took us to Turners Beach.

We used Scenic Tours Antigua for our excursion over Christmas. Sean was great at corresponding prior to the trip, and our guide, Charles, was fabulous. We had an outstanding day and finished off with a beach visit. We wanted less time at the beach due to it being Christmas Day and wanting to return to the ship to have our own celebrations. Not at problem, Charles returned for us at an agreed time and took us back to the ship after a very enjoyable day.

Great excursion was had by all in our party of 7 ;).

• 2 weeks later...
Started to book with this tour and price was $19! Sounds a little inexpensive for a good tour. Also received response from Nellie Beazer with VIP tours, wonder if it is the same?

The $19 is a deposit. The rest of the cost of the tour is due at the time of the tour. Total cost is $38 for the island tour without beach time. I'm not sure if the island tour without beach time is the same price.

• 1 month later...

Our group of 4 booked Scenic Tours Antigua independently and arrived in Antiqua via Jewel of the Seas on Feb 28th 2018. It was a great tour and our driver/guide Raymond was wonderful as well. Toured the island, saw all the important sites, ended at Jolly Beach for lunch on our own and some beach time. Great tour.:)

• 1 month later...

We also recommend Scenic Tours Antigua. Excellent correspondence with Sean in booking and Raymond our guide/driver was superb! Everybody loves Raymond! I know, right? Everyone who has had Raymond will understand those last two remarks. [emoji3] Antigua is a beautiful island and this tour proved it!

Sent from my iPad using Forums