Question for Bonnie MacLaird-Pursuit-March 20,2019

Adventurous Grandmom

Hi Bonnie--I am on the Pursuit sailing March 20,2019 -We have no shore excursions listed for the three African ports--Cape Verde, Agidir, and Casablanca. I have contacted the shore excursion office and they are checking -However it has been quite a while and we are still seeing no excursions. Can you please tell us if they will be offering these excursions? Thanks so much. Kathy:)

Hi Kathy, your tours are still in development. It’ll be awhile yet before they are online. Check back in with me in about a month, say the middle of October, if they’re not showing. I’ll check again for you.

P.s. I’m envious you’re booked on this cruise!

• 2 months later...

Follow up question-- I too have been watching for shore excursions for Cape Verde, Agadir & Casablanca since September.  It is now late two months since your last post on this topic, and there are still only two excursions listed for Agadir and none for Cape Verde and Casablanca on the shore excursion list for this cruise  

I am not yet booked on this cruise and am not going to do so unless/until I'm assured of the ability to take a safe, interesting excursion in all three of these "exotic" ports.

On most recent phone inquiry before Thanksgiving I was assured I would receive an e-mail reply directly from tour department within 24 hours but never heard anything back..... so today decided to check the Cruise Critic boards to see if there was any info.

Bonnie -- can you check again on status of if/when excursions for Cape Verde & Casablanca will be posted.

Cruise departure is less than 90 days away