Our new ‘My Account’ is launching today!

BBMacLaird

Interesting call today from Azamara shore excursions checking to see if we would be attending the upcoming AzAmazing Evening in Ashdod and if we wanted to part with any onboard credit by booking shore excursions.

I asked about the reciprocal status thing not showing up online, even though I was pretty sure this gentleman was not the one to ask. He very kindly got into my reservation, said that we are Elite with X (by reciprocity with RCI) and, therefore, Discoverer with AZ. I thought it was really great that, even though that's not his department, he was well-informed and went above and beyond to help me. I'm impressed!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I asked about the reciprocal status thing not showing up online, even though I was pretty sure this gentleman was not the one to ask. He very kindly got into my reservation, said that we are Elite with X (by reciprocity with RCI) and, therefore, Discoverer with AZ. I thought it was really great that, even though that's not his department, he was well-informed and went above and beyond to help me. I'm impressed!!

Part of the problem is that the correct status earned can be seen by the folks in Miami, but it’s not mirrored on line to the passenger.

Took them 8 days to get back to me on question. They told me that there was no information on our Azamazing evening while several other people had posted on line while we were waiting. This was less than 30 days out from cruise.

Got another email today concerning reciprocal status from RCI showing online... this time from guestaccount_help@azamara.com. In summary, it included an apology and said they have been researching the problem and should have it resolved by month's end. Very nice and polite!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Got another email today concerning reciprocal status from RCI showing online... this time from guestaccount_help@azamara.com. In summary, it included an apology and said they have been researching the problem and should have it resolved by month's end. Very nice and polite!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

I received the same email and they said they found the root cause. As you said, very nice and polite. Being a software developer myself I can say finding the root cause is generally the most difficult part of fixing the problem.

I have tried to create an Azamara LCV account, logging in using my Celebrity info (email address and password) with no luck. Two different phone agents said that they know about the issue and hope to have it fixed in "ten days or so".:rolleyes: Told me to call back after October 1 :o

I have tried to create an Azamara LCV account, logging in using my Celebrity info (email address and password) with no luck. Two different phone agents said that they know about the issue and hope to have it fixed in "ten days or so".:rolleyes: Told me to call back after October 1 :o

I was unable to “create” an account for months. Once the New Account was launched I used my Celebrity email mail and password to “sign-in”

It worked and my info, status and point were all correct t.

If you are trying to “create a account” that may be causing a problem as

the account already exists.

Tried everything. When I tried entering my My Azamara login password, it was not accepted. Finally was able to get in--using saved password from an old browser. I got a page asking me to "Reconfirm" my security info, which involved a truly onerous set of new terms of use and a "global private information collection policy." It had my date of birth but nothing else. I entered my future reservation no. and that came up and I entered my club no. and my past cruises showed up, but where is all the check in info? Passport no., emergency contacts, traveling partners, all of it is gone! I liked the old, it worked. Then I tried to get into shore excursions . . . . LOL

Below is an answer to my email about Loyalty Level being incorrect on the website.

"A new update to reflect the correct tier level by reciprocity in the Guest Account will happen after the week of October 12."

Even though our online account does not show the correct reciprocal status yet, our cruise documents for Oct 13 aboard Quest reflect the correct status. Something is going right!!! Thank you, to whoever made that happen!!

I have this same question. I'm in the same situation, Diamond on RCCL. It is not showing the proper tier on Azamara, even though it shows my C&A number.

I also have a problem with matching status not being correct. I reported it and they say they are working on it but have no timetable as to when it will be fixed

What is the purpose of this new "My Account" apart from showing your past cruise history and any future cruises you have booked. As a previous poster confirmed, there is no way to add passport numbers and other required information or access details of your booking apart from cabin number. I had to revert to the old site and use the ' double clicking method ' to enter and record my details for my up coming cruise and to view the excursion programme.

I also have a problem with matching status not being correct. I reported it and they say they are working on it but have no timetable as to when it will be fixed

My email said

We expect this issue to be resolved before the end of the week on October 12th. Let us reassure you that this is ONLY as cosmetic issue and your benefits as a sailor will be honored for your upcoming cruises.

What is the purpose of this new "My Account" apart from showing your past cruise history and any future cruises you have booked. As a previous poster confirmed, there is no way to add passport numbers and other required information or access details of your booking apart from cabin number. I had to revert to the old site and use the ' double clicking method ' to enter and record my details for my up coming cruise and to view the excursion programme.

Maybe they intend to add functionality once the initial issues are sorted out. Let’s hope so.

Thank you. I appreciate the help. I called Az to find out and you're right. I totally forgot that it's only Celebrity that is reciprocal. No wonder I have 25 pts. less! ;p

RCL level does count, I got reciprocal as an RCL D+

My reciprocal status does not show on Azamara and they referred me to the below link and told me Oct 12 the tiers would be corrected as someone already posted.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/le-club-voyage/le-club-voyage-program/member-benefits

scroll to the bottom of the page