Not getting our emails? Help is on the way!

BBMacLaird

We are aware that there have been issues with our database which has resulted in frustration from some members not receiving our emails despite believing they should be opted in. A great deal of work has been completed in the US to address these challenges for our guests in North America, and in the UK we are currently undertaking a project to resolve these issues as swiftly as possible.

If you’re in the UK or Ireland and you believe you should be opted-in to receive our emails and/or post, but haven’t been receiving any – we’d love to hear from you. We’ll use this information to investigate how and why this is happening, and ensure you start receiving our emails if you wish.

If you are affected by these issues then please send us the following information (listed below) to azadatabase@azamara.com with the subject line “EMAIL COMMUNICATION – (Insert your country)” and we will investigate, as well as ensure you are opted in to receive communications from us if you wish. We are working on this as a top priority, but please do be aware that we may not be able to immediately resolve these issues; therefore it may take a period of time before we can come back to you with a resolution.

NOTE: If you are in North America and having any issues receiving our emails, we’d ask you to re-signup on the website https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/request/email- if you then haven’t received any emails from us within 2 weeks please send us your information via the email address above and we’ll investigate.

Name (First and Last):

Email Address (Registered with us):

Country of Residence:

Do you receive LCV emails (Y/N):

Do you receive regular non-LCV emails from Azamara, appropriate to your country of residence? (Y/N):

Additional information, eg., have you ever received emails/ when did they stop/ when did you last receive an email/ have they been intermittent?:

Would you like to receive both email & post from Azamara?:

This has been up for over 30-hours and not one response...neither thumbs up (y) or thumbs down (n)

I'm curious about that since whenever we do a mailing there are always a handful of posts from those on this forum who did not receive the email; and some of you even have reported your TA didn't get the mailing.

I hope you are emailing azadatabase@azamara.com to request our team looks into it for you!

I just sent them an e-mail. I have registered at least 20 times to get e-mail communications from Azamara and still haven't received anything! Hopefully, this problem will be fixed.

This has been up for over 30-hours and not one response...neither thumbs up (y) or thumbs down (n)

I'm curious about that since whenever we do a mailing there are always a handful of posts from those on this forum who did not receive the email; and some of you even have reported your TA didn't get the mailing.

I hope you are emailing azadatabase@azamara.com to request our team looks into it for you!

Patty got to the bottom of my issue directly today - our email address had a spelling mistake on Azamara's database. So for the moment I can be discounted from the other research project but time will tell if that correction fixes the problem. Fingers crossed it will.

We have already done all this......months ago after the Pursuit debacle. ASSURED then by many at the highest level that we were on the (UK) mailing list and then......... nothing.... absolute silence whilst we read on this web site of communications not received. Not feeling very hopeful. We need more assurance, thank you. Have just cancelled two cruises, due to lack of confidence in Azamara. Two more will maybe follow. Sorry, Bonny... it's not about you personally.

Bonnie, just re-signed up for emails in North America as you requested. Do not get any emails except for ones about our booked upcoming cruises (our next in this Nov).

Will let you know if I get any now. If not, I will do the second item you suggested.

Thanks for helping.

Another request...if any of you are a UK guest and received an email on 9/1/18 promoting our new Double Upgrade offer, would you do us the favor of emailing azadatabase@azamara.com?

We would like to look into how we have categorized your email address in our database that would result in you receiving a promo that is not offered in your market.

Bonnie, I posted yesterday that I had signed up again for emails, since we had not ever received any, tho we have one prior Azamara cruise. I said I would let you know what happened.

Today, I received the Double Upgrade offer (I am in the US) email. We are currently booked on the Nov 24 10 night Intensive Cuba trip; wish I had gotten this email offer before our final payment a few weeks ago, since we would have qualified.

Hopefully, we will continue to get emails from Azamara. Thanks for overseeing this for us.

Bonnie, I posted yesterday that I had signed up again for emails, since we had not ever received any, tho we have one prior Azamara cruise. I said I would let you know what happened.

Today, I received the Double Upgrade offer (I am in the US) email. We are currently booked on the Nov 24 10 night Intensive Cuba trip; wish I had gotten this email offer before our final payment a few weeks ago, since we would have qualified.

Hopefully, we will continue to get emails from Azamara. Thanks for overseeing this for us.

Yay! I’m glad you’re getting our emails finally!

• 2 weeks later...

While this is a good first step for probably less than 5% of the customers wanting to be on the email list, wondering how they are going to take care of the other 95%+ who are not getting emails and not on CC. Past history shows issues with the software even after getting on the list with many being deleted shortly after getting on the list. Seems a complete revamping of the software would be better than fixing things one at a time for an extremely small percentage of the people having this issue.

Hmm. I sent an email yesterday asking questions about a 2019 cruise and have not yet received a response

Hi mackdogmolly,

The email address I put on this thread is strictly for database issues/missing email issues.

If you have cruise specific questions, please write or call our Customer Service. Here’s a link to our contact page, since I don’t know from which country you’re inquiring.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/contact-us

Hi mackdogmolly,

The email address I put on this thread is strictly for database issues/missing email issues.

If you have cruise specific questions, please write or call our Customer Service. Here’s a link to our contact page, since I don’t know from which country you’re inquiring.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/contact-us

Hi Bonnie. I wasn’t e-mailing from here. I was emailing from the website where it lets you contact them for more info about specific cruises. Nada. I am hoping to getquestions answered by my TA. Still...

Hi Bonnie. I wasn’t e-mailing from here. I was emailing from the website where it lets you contact them for more info about specific cruises. Nada. I am hoping to getquestions answered by my TA. Still...

Then that is a different topic than the topic of this thread, which is trying to get our database correct so that guests who want to receive our emails will receive them.

Hopefully your TA will revert with the answers you're looking for.

Just a thought on the original title of the thread. Yes I have sent the email but how do I know that I am now on the database correctly? I certainly havent received any, but have any blanket emails actually been sent out recently ?

Yes Pam, they have. I got one on Monday. It was about cruise and stay and mainly focused on the Far East. The prices were really silly so I deleted it. It would be so much cheaper to book the hotels and tours yourself.

Next time I get an email from Azamara I will forward it on to you so you can check if you are getting all of them now.

I am trying this Bonnie. We have been trying for almost 6 years to receive e-mails, both about LCV matters and the more general offers and cruise news.