Anyone just off the Conquest ?

JNicho4920

Just got off Conquest today

As I got on I wondered what they did besides serenity deck. I couldn't see much but they were still working on the fun shops so they were updated. Effy is really proud of their shop. Second to last day of cruise we took the the behind the scenes tour and they showed a video of what the did in dry dock. I really couldn't believe how much they did to the ship. Look close you will see it. Shame on me for not noticing much.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We were on the Conquest 11/25/17 cruise. Not a very good cosmetic job. First thing I noticed was when we boarded and took the elevator to our cabin - Deck 8. Paint on the trim on the inside of the elevator around the door was noticeable worn away. On our balcony, paint spallater on the floor & chairs. Varnish from the balcont railing was dripped on the glass below it and on the floor. On the Serenity deck - white paint on the stainless steel frame around the glass. Nit picking? Yes but very sloppy work. I guess that's why I'm a do-it-yourselfer - I hate sloppy work.

Also on the 11/25/17 cruise and did not notice sloppy work. Rarely took the elevator and when outside was just enjoying being out and warm. Balcony also on deck 8 and saw no evidence of spilled stain or paint where it shouldn’t be. And I am type A do-it-yourselfer too. Apparently not all workers supervised as closely as others. Some are satisfied with sloppy work and some aren’t (workers).

Never been on Conquest before but I did notice fresh carpet and cleanliness. Our couch could have been replaced or repaired.

There is a Red Frog. Is that different than RF Pub? Also giant slide.

• 1 month later...