Eclipse: Is there coffee in Team Earth?

VA_Traveler

Is there free self-serve coffee available in the 7th-floor "Team Earth" space on the Eclipse, as there is in the Hideaway on Silhouette? I am trying to decide between two cabins, and knowing the answer to this question may help sway my decision.

Like the Silhouette coffee in the hideaway. Unfortunately, Eclipse has Team Earth in the same location. I have been on the Eclipse 3 times. There is a large table and chairs in Team Earth. Aside from some card games, nobody uses the space. It is a wasted area.

Wasted space? Isn't learning about all the things that people do wrong to this earth enough to fill the space with passengers? OK, enough of my facetiousness...what is Team Earth really? I was on the Eclipse in January and had no idea it was there. Is it anything more than an LLP political statement like open boarders?

Wasted space? Isn't learning about all the things that people do wrong to this earth enough to fill the space with passengers? OK, enough of my facetiousness...what is Team Earth really? I was on the Eclipse in January and had no idea it was there. Is it anything more than an LLP political statement like open boarders?

Slightly ironic really when you consider how environmentally unfriendly the cruise industry is.

Team Earth is just open space -- sometimes people meet there to play cards. It doesn't have any organized Celebrity Life Activities scheduled there so it is always available. Teenagers sometimes use it as a hangout space. It's just part of the open public space that goes into the space/passenger ratio that makes Celebrity feel less crowded. Perhaps there was an idea for a purpose when it was designed but until they moved the Captain's Club desk there it was just miscellaneous open space.

We've been on 14 night Eclipse 7 times now and even though you can get a coffee with room service (order at least 3 to get the pitcher & not the little tea/water pitchers for one) it is always cold & terrible. Silhouette (9 cruises) brings it in the white thermal pitcher - much better coffee & much hotter - - IMO.

I have asked on Eclipse & it doesn't matter - - I keep being told it is the same coffee & same service but it is not.