Recent Eclipse Wine List

eyelovcrusin

Anyone have recent wines by the glass lists from the Eclipse? Particularly interested in the specialty restaurants lists, ie. Murano, Tuscan Grill and Qsine as well as bars. I do recognize that wines can change from sailing to sailing and they may be out of stock even when listed.

Thanks.

• 7 months later...
Any wine by the glass lists ?

If you go to a site called cruise with Gambee it has wine lists for all the speciality restaurants but not sure how old they are.

We cruised Eclipse twice last year and in the speciality restaurants never asked to see the wine list. We described our preferred wine types, said what we were planning on eating and just asked for recommendations at or slightly above our premium package. We did order a favourite expensive bottle one night which they did give a good discount on.

We enjoyed a really nice selection. Mainly within package price. In our experience on Celebrity the wine lists always have items on that are ‘unavailable’ or ‘replaced by’ so even if you manage to get an up to date list by the time you board it may not be!

Hope you have a fantastic cruise.

Just off the Eclipse and although I saw wine lists more evident that previous cruises I didn’t take any pictures. We like trying new wines so often tell the sommelier what we are ordering and allow them to choose our wines.

I did think after perusing the wine list that there seemed to be more choices on the Classic Package than I recall from previous cruises.

We are just off the Eclipse too. We had a classic drinks package. There was a fair selection of whites and reds as well as rose. We didn't see a list of wines but just asked for our preferred wines. The Malbec was very nice.

The wine choices are slightly different in each venue.

What's on the printed menu may not be available, but will be replaced with something similar.

also remember that you can order something more expensive off the premium list and only pay the difference plus the 18% gratuity.

We generally are pretty disappointed in the per glass offerings, even on the Premium package.

Don't have the list, but some red wine info. They always will have Decoy and Elegance cabernet (the latter a special blend made for Celebrity). They sometimes have Edmeades Zinfandel,which is one of my favorites.