Conquest or Glory

Kelly617

I have a group of about 20 planning a cruise for March 2018. We are debating on whether to book the Glory on March 17th for a 7 night eastern Caribbean cruise, or the Conquest March 17th for an 8 night eastern Caribbean cruise. Both are relatively close in price and itinerary. Does anyone have any input on the differences of the two ships? We have sailed the Glory before and were very happy with it.

Thank you both! Waterworks won’t be utilized because the youngest in our group are teens so I’m thinking Conquest would be best. I get an extra day out of it for a little less money. I appreciate your responses!

It's not just kiddie stuff. The 2 big waterslides much better on Glory than the 1 little sad on on Conquest :D. They are for all ages!

Thank you both! Waterworks won’t be utilized because the youngest in our group are teens so I’m thinking Conquest would be best. I get an extra day out of it for a little less money. I appreciate your responses!

It's not just kiddie stuff. The 2 big waterslides much better on Glory than the 1 little sad on on Conquest :D. They are for all ages!

I guess firemanbobswife is insisting ;p you guys sail on Glory shocked-scream-smiley-emoticon.gifEither ship will do nicely :) . You get to pick :).

Edited by BoDidly

• 1 month later...

What does age have to do with the waterworks? Are you saying teen don't go on slides.

Does the glory have a Cloud 9 Spa?