Conquest 6 day Nassau, Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk, Amber Cove.

cjbj

Does anyone know which two nights will be elegant nights? This is our first cruise and we are 25 days away! But I can't seem to figure out the elegant nights. Any other tips for a first time cruiser would be appreciated too. Cruise critic has been very helpful in planning this cruise! Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're doing the Conquest six day next Spring and I believe the elegant nights are day three (with day one being embarkation day) and day five. However, our cruise does not include a stop in Nassau so that may or may not alter the elegant night schedule. Sorry I can't be more help. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Just booked this itin over Thanksgiving. I'd bet a lot of money the first formal will be the first sea day (which is the day after embarkation here). They never have formal night the night before debarkation so I'd venture to guess day 5 which is HMC for us. That's just an educated guess though.

• 4 weeks later...
Just booked this itin over Thanksgiving. I'd bet a lot of money the first formal will be the first sea day (which is the day after embarkation here). They never have formal night the night before debarkation so I'd venture to guess day 5 which is HMC for us. That's just an educated guess though.

(Deleted. Incorrect thread.)

Hi all!

I did this cruise (minus Grant Turk) on Oct 22 & a mighty fine cruise it was!(y)

We sailed on a Sunday & the elegant nights were Monday & Thursday.

This is a lovely ship for your 1st cruise & I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. It might make a cruise addict of you!;)

~ Jo ~ :)

Hi all!

I did this cruise (minus Grant Turk) on Oct 22 & a mighty fine cruise it was!(y)

We sailed on a Sunday & the elegant nights were Monday & Thursday.

This is a lovely ship for your 1st cruise & I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. It might make a cruise addict of you!;)

~ Jo ~ :)

I would agree with these two days.

First time Carnival cruiser on a 6 day sailing on conquest. What is the dress code for women for elegant night. If we plan to eat at the buffet those nights does the "elegant" apply? I prefer not to dress up. I would wear black slacks, short sleeve top and sandles. Would that work?

I would not wear jeans or shorts any evening but I would wear casual capris.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Elegant night only applies to the MDR. However, wife says you'll be fine in the MDR w/ black slacks, short sleeve and sandals. Don't stress over it.

Edit: Straight from Carnival's website....

Main Dining Room(s)

Following is the dress code in the Main Dining Room(s) for both men and women and pertains to children as well:

Cruise Casual Dress Code

• Men: sport slacks, khakis, Jeans (no cut-offs), dress shorts (long) and collared polo shirts
  • Women: summer dresses, casual skirts, pants, capris, dress shorts, Jeans (no cut-offs) blouses and tops
  • Not permitted: Cut-off Jeans, men’s sleeveless shirts, tee-shirts, gym or basketball shorts, baseball hats, flip-flops and bathing suit attire

Cruise Elegant Dress Code

• Men: dress slacks, dress shirts, and we also suggest a sport coat; men may also wish to wear a suit and tie or tuxedo
  • Women: Cocktail dresses, pantsuits, elegant skirts and blouses; ladies may also wish to wear an evening gown
  • Not permitted: Jeans, men’s sleeveless shirts, shorts, tee-shirts, sportswear, gym or basketball shorts, baseball hats, flip-flops and bathing suit attire