Quick question about a post-cruise excursion from the Sapphire Princess

Croptop

Greetings. I'm hoping that someone here has done this already and can answer my questions:

I'll be disembarking the Sapphire in Singapore on 9 Jan at the end of a 10-day Malaysian Penninsula cruise. I don't fly out of Changi airport until the morning of 10 Jan so I have a room booked at the Crowne Plaza at the Changi airport. I was hoping to sign up for a Princess excursion that would fill part or all of the day and end at the airport. I've done this in Fort Lauderdale a few times at the end of some Caribbean cruises.

When I look at the excursion list for Singapore on 9 Jan, it looks like there are two excursions that I could pick but they both state ("For Passengers with Princess Transfers"). This leads me to think that, in addition the excursion price, I also have to purchase a Princess Transfer from the ship to the airport. This hasn't been the case in the past in FLL. The price of the excursion included the drop-off at the airport.

Does anyone have any experience with this in Singapore specifically?

(I've also asked the same question on my Roll Call so apologies for the double post).

In Mar 2016 I did the Singapore tour after disembarkation off the Sapphire (The tour was quite good) Yes, I did have to purchase the transfer in addition to the shore excursion.

I recommend you wait until on board and go to the shore excursion desk and ask there. IIRC, they had me add the transfer on my disembarkation survey toward the end of the cruise.

We also disembark in Singapore in Jan and it is really confusing if you are used to getting a Princess Airport Transfer with Tour on disembarkation. It usually is inclusive.

Based on the description on the 2 options for "Debark Tour (for Passengers with Princess Transfer)", I presume it is not inclusive. At conclusion of tour, it states that it will return you to either the Princes post cruise-hotel or Singapore airport.