Heidi's Tour -- Bermuda's Byway Tour

ChelePA

Do you think this would be fun for my 13 year old daughter? Reviews are good. Just not sure it would be the best option for her?

I don't think we can tell you if it will be fun for your daughter. We don't know your daughter. Some teens would be bored and others would find it fun.

I am hoping it will be fun for teens! I booked it for the end of July, and I will be traveling with teen boys, ages 16 and 13. I thought it would be good to get an island overview. I know they will enjoy climbing the lighthouse, feeding the fish, and hopefully will enjoy the other sites and history as well. I had thought about the more active Hidden Gems tour, but I really wanted to see Gibb's Hill Lighthouse and see St. George, and I wasn't sure we'd be able to fit both in with the beach days and other activities (like parasailing and possibly helmet diving) we are planning for for day 2 and 3.

We decided to schedule it after emailing Heidi. We are also scheduled for helmet diving. And we are going to do the Warwick to Horseshoe Beach walk. Can't wait!!! Going next week 😁

Sounds like we are on the same wave length! Hope you have a wonderful trip, and please post reviews when you return if you have a chance. I'm especially curious to hear about helmet diving. The owner sounds like a character.

We're booked with both Heidi and helmet diving the first week of July. Sons are 21 and 17. I'm not sure how quickly I'll be able to write a full-blown review, but I'll try to remember to come back to this thread with our experiences.

Double thumbs up for Heidi- our 6 hour tour lasted for over 6 1/2 last week. 'Kids' of any age should enjoy the day with Heidi- climbing to the top of the lighthouse, a stop at a beach, drive through the Botanical Gardens, I think the kid's would prefer a burger to the fish sandwich for lunch- along with fries and cole slaw and Heidi provided ice tea and had a cooler full of spring water bottles- we ate across the street from the Aquarium which had 3 giant turtles in an outside pool- very enjoyable and interesting day- well worth it :cool:

We enjoyed our tour with Heidi. Very informative. Almost 7 hours. My daughter liked certain parts and was bored by others. No fault of Heidi. Just her age :) The helmet dive was awesome and one of our favorite parts of the trip. Great way to spend last 1/2 day.

• 3 months later...

Did tour with Heidi two weeks ago off the Breakaway and it was great. She pick up us at the cruise port in a nice clean air conditioned van and took us to many great places. She is very knowledgeable and even stopped for ice cream when we asked. Must do if your going to Bermuda.