Location of Sidhu on Arcadia

Gerko

Can someone please tell me where the specialty Sidhu Restaurant is located on Arcadia as I cannot find it shown on any published deck plan. Deck, port ot starboard and does it have a view.

It’s on Sky Deck (top of the ship) and is on the extreme left of the deck plans. It is a horeshoe shape and goes from one side of the ship to the other. I think there are views from the sides but possibly obscured by net curtains, but others can advise.

It is marked on the ones I'm looking at but in tiny sideways writing- near the East Bar on Sky Deck. It is very high up. We have eaten there and it was very good indeed so we can recommend it. We had a central table but I am almost certain there are window seats. The East Bar is a lovely venue for pre/post drinks.

It is marked on the ones I'm looking at but in tiny sideways writing- near the East Bar on Sky Deck. It is very high up. We have eaten there and it was very good indeed so we can recommend it. We had a central table but I am almost certain there are window seats. The East Bar is a lovely venue for pre/post drinks.

Yes, I can recommend it too. I had a great meal there in September. I did have a table near the window, and there was an excellent view, only curtailed by it getting dark outside during the course of the meal.