Need Signature Suite and Oosterdam questions answered

Nymich

1) SS category deck 6 . Is this the larger of the signature suites? Can anyone point out the best things and not so good things?

2) What did you think of Rudi's?

3) Is the jacuzzi tub in the room powerful?

4) Nicest pool area for adults?

5) I have heard the Crows Nest is changed now. Can you describe what it is like now?

Throwing out a prayer here that someone has been on it since the drydock . Thanks all!

1) SS category deck 6 . Is this the larger of the signature suites? Can anyone point out the best things and not so good things?

2) What did you think of Rudi's?

3) Is the jacuzzi tub in the room powerful?

4) Nicest pool area for adults?

5) I have heard the Crows Nest is changed now. Can you describe what it is like now?

Throwing out a prayer here that someone has been on it since the drydock . Thanks all!

We’ve sailed Oosterdam twice since Drydock and both times in SY/SS’s. We were in an SS on Deck 6 the first Cruise and Deck 8 last October in an SY. We prefer Deck 8 but both rooms are the same on both Decks. The room was wonderful with the new upgrades since the remodel.

We did Rudi’s in October and it was excellent. We’ve done Rudi’s three times on Kdam and once on Zuiderdam and have always enjoyed it. The Menu is not as extensive as Kdam but still very good!

Sorry, but haven’t used the Jacuzzi.

We didn’t have kids on either of our Odam sailings so pools were Adults Only by default! :')

Hope this helps!

I can only answer the Rudi’s question. And though we always have a jacuzzi, we’ve never used it. The aft pool is near-ish the smoking area. I’ve never seen kids there. They’re usually in the Lido pool. We went to Rudi’s on the Eurodam. We loved it. Food subjective, I know. I had the escargot and Dover sole. Hubby had steak tartare, I think, and the lamb.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We saw the new crows nest on the nieuw Amsterdam. They have a couple of sectional sofas in the center. Tables and chairs along part of the window section. No more swivel lounge chairs. EXC office moved to crows nest. Four or five table work screens for shore excursions with same type of programming as new Hal.com very graphics heavy. Very uncomfortable stools. Itinerary downloaded to table screens. I boarded in San Diego but saw itinerary from Panama Canal transit.

Sent from my iPad using Forums