IPhone app issues (?)

I downloaded the Royal app on my phone. 2 of my 3 booked cruises are showing (both on the Serenade; one on the Majesty is not available). My 1st cruise on 10/28 is available for viewing and I can look at the times of events and what time it gets into certain ports. Only problem is that on day 5 (St Maarten) it doesn't show what time we get in, day 6 (Antigua) shows it docking in St. Lucia, and day 7 (Barbados) has us arriving in Norway (now that's a fast ship) Every other day (Curacao and Aruba) have us also arriving in Norway…….

Has anyone had any luck with the app? Is it worth keeping? Am I actually going to Norway? (if so, I need to rethink my packing).

Will the app update correctly at any time?

Thanks for any help or insight

Wondering if they have a schedule of when/ or if they are planning on adding any other ships.
None that have been publicly released. Currently there are 5 functions available on the app and not all 5 ships even have the same 5 functions. They are adding functions monthly. Currently only Serenade and Allure have all 5 functions. Symphony and Enchantment have 3 and Oasis has 2.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

None that have been publicly released. Currently there are 5 functions available on the app and not all 5 ships even have the same 5 functions. They are adding functions monthly. Currently only Serenade and Allure have all 5 functions. Symphony and Enchantment have 3 and Oasis has 2.

Sorry, Symphony and Allure have 5. Enchantment and Serenade have 4 and Oasis has 2

The 5 functions in order of release are

Base app

Cruise planner

Mobile check in

Folio viewing

Expedited Arrival

• 2 weeks later...