Cheapest way to book facial

5 night Havana cruise on majesty leaving aug 29 (two weeks). They have a few onboard items for up to 20% off, but facial isn’t included. What’s the cheapest way to book a facial? onboard special on a certain day or something like that?

Go to the spa raffle the first day, they usually offer specials if you book the first day. Then keep an eye on the cruise compass. Booking on the ship usually results in the best prices if you stick with the specials. Enjoy.

5 night Havana cruise on majesty leaving aug 29 (two weeks). They have a few onboard items for up to 20% off, but facial isn’t included. What’s the cheapest way to book a facial? onboard special on a certain day or something like that?

I look for either the $99 special- different days depending on the ship- it is a facial, scalp and back massage i believe 75 minutes total or the 5 item special for i think $139 which is scalp massage, mini facial, back massage and choice of ankle and foot massage and something else.

Those are always the deals i look for. Not usually the first couple of days- they want people to pay full price first so it is typically later in the cruise to attempt to attract the hold outs when their bookings get fewer.

We just came off Adventure and we both (me and my sister) love facials. Yes, we did go to the first day raffle but didn't win (my sister did win last year on Celebrity). Definitely worth your time to attend because someone has to win!

On port days they always have specials, but this time it seems that all the specials including multiple treatments and we just wanted facials. When I asked if there was anything else they could offer, we did get $50 off for each of us.

Better than nothing and can't hurt to ask.