nomination

meow!

Host Richard of the Silversea/RSSC/Seabourn/Crystal columns of this board (the luxury section) is stepping down after five years because he is too busy to carry on. Host Richard has been a wonderful, fair minded, knowledgeable and highly respected host, and while we will miss him as a host, he will continue to post as a member. We would like to express our gratitude to his years of sacrificing contribution and wish him all the best.

The reason that I am posting it on this Oceania column is that I wish to nominate ClaudiaF for that vacancy. Like Host Richard, we all know ClaudiaF from her numerous postings. She is pleasant, knowledgeable and fair minded as well, the kind of quality we believe everyone wishes to see in a host. Since she posts very frequently on this board, I hope she can afford the time to handle this volunteer position.

P.S. Since we are only ordinary cats ourselves, we will not be applying for this position!

I'm not a TA, just an avid cruiser, and having sailed many times on Silver Sea as well as other lines, and a real advocate of Oceania, and reading the responses of ClaudiaF, I agree wholeheartedly. She (if it is a she) is a magnificent responder and I appreciate that. My nomination is for ClaudiaF.

Archived