Which rooms on the breakaway class have loungers on the balcony?

Hammergirl

I am looking for what rooms I need to be looking at if I want 2 loungers on my balcony and not just the 2 upright chairs. I assume it is going to be a suite, but it seems maybe even some of the suites don't have them. It seems like all the balconies are so small!

Thanks!

Kristine

H2, H3, H6, H9, M1(HC), M6, MX, BX, and most B1's have plenty of room for loungers.

Regarding aft facing H6, M1 & B1's; Balcony depth varies on each deck. Largest to smallest; 9, 12, 11, 10, 14, 13.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1kANcIdzDMzpYEqp4w3yMYVNGuSp-SQGb76oM5O6t8q0/pub?start=true&loop=true&delayms=5000#slide=id.gd42b114b_3_0

from;NCL Breakaway/Getaway Cabin/Balcony Spreadsheet

HTH

Edited by bear3412

H2, H3, H6, H9, M1, M6, MX, BX, Most B1's.

Regarding B1's; Balcony size varies on each deck. Largest to smallest; 9, 12, 11, 10, 14, 13.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1kANcIdzDMzpYEqp4w3yMYVNGuSp-SQGb76oM5O6t8q0/pub?start=true&loop=true&delayms=5000#slide=id.gd42b114b_3_0

HTH

Wow - thanks!

We had the aft balcony room 11308 on Breakaway and balcony was huge. We had table with 4 chairs which we had breakfast and dinner on. Also two chairs and little table, and two padded lounge chairs. It was great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking for what rooms I need to be looking at if I want 2 loungers on my balcony and not just the 2 upright chairs. I assume it is going to be a suite, but it seems maybe even some of the suites don't have them. It seems like all the balconies are so small!

Thanks!

Kristine

This was the balcony of category M6 - room 8730.

IMG_9497.jpg.69b23a5a8d14a188eda3f20c6db2deaf.jpg

H2, H3, H6, H9, M1(HC), M6, MX, BX, and most B1's have plenty of room for loungers.

There needs to be a note placed on the inclusion of H9 and for that matter the near identical sized H5 balcony that was left off this list. Those balconies are only wider than average, and the same depth as the normal non-suite. Placing a lounger has been reported but would have to go sideways leaving very little room for anything else.

Regarding aft facing H6, M1 & B1's; Balcony depth varies on each deck. Largest to smallest; 9, 12, 11, 10, 14, 13.

HTH

Regarding the B1's; the higher decks do get a bit noisy at night from H2O above!😋

Sent from my QMV7B using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...
Dont forget the cheap BD 'secret' angled balconys 8138 8738

I specifically booked an angled balcony for our up comming cruise. I saw a picture of it and someone who stayed in that cabin said they had "one lounger" one table and one chair. So it is doable on the angle balconies.