NCl Breakaway 13110 Forward/Port side

Cabin #13110 ... my first thought when i opened the door is 'wow this is tiny!' and it was a very small space,, luckily there were only 2 of us, because any more passengers in that tiny cabin would have made it unbearable! the good news is the bathroom was a decent size.. no bumping your elbows since there's a decent amount of space to move about, the shower stall was good for the average sized person,, although the water pressure wasn't so great. the hot water works well if you press those buttons on the water fixtures.. i liked that the shower head was hand held.... the bathroom also had an outlet for a shaver, and plenty of shelves for toiletries.

Now for the balcony.. it was small, but it served it's purpose, i was able to sit out there comfortably and enjoy the peaceful sounds of the ocean while drinking my coffee.:)... which brings me back to the cabin location.. it is the third cabin from the bow, directly one floor beneath the bridge.. they can look into your cabin at all times because of the cabin mirror.. no privacy unless the curtain was fully drawn, which made us very uncomfortable. ... which also describes the bed,, hard as a rock! luckily we had an awesome cabin stewart, Ares, who put down egg crates to hopefully make the mattress more comfortable,, but it did not help too much.. The AC did not work well at all... i complained to the guest services team,, who were fabulous by the way! ... but the issue was never resolved. mind you on the other side of the ship on the same deck, my cousins had to turn up the ac temp because they were freezing!

There was plenty of closet space next to my bed, with lots of shelves.. and my daughter took over the couch area to put her suitcase on, or else she would have to put it under her bed,, (which is where my bigger suit case fit perfectly).

So would i ever choose this cabin again? NO. but did i let it ruin my cruise? NO!:D In my opinion,, this cabin is only big enough for 2 adults,, it is small , yet functional.

As for there being a lot of motion all the way forward,, it didn't feel any different than when i was midship,, a little swaying back and forth, but it didn't effect me, ( i am not prone to sea sickness )

Edited by lucyintheskywithdiamonds