Soda package with room on allure question?

pmdguy

We booked the allure for this November. With our boardwalk balcony we we given 2 soda packages (along with Johnny rockets food and rock climbing) that were included with our room. My DW and I have the refreshment package for the iced blended drinks and everything. Can my son and daughter get the soda package on there cards? They are staying in the room also? Is there something special that I have to do before I board? I head different stories on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We booked the allure for this November. With our boardwalk balcony we we given 2 soda packages (along with Johnny rockets food and rock climbing) that were included with our room. My DW and I have the refreshment package for the iced blended drinks and everything. Can my son and daughter get the soda package on there cards? They are staying in the room also? Is there something special that I have to do before I board? I head different stories on this.

I wonder if you can make the son and daughter the primary guests on the reservation? Then they would automatically get the soda packages.

If not, they you can try to do the switch onboard. If you cannot do the switch, the kids would still be able to use the soda cups in the Freestyle machines, but they wouldn't be able to use their SeaPass cards to get a soda from a bar or restaurant.

I ended up calling RCL today and asking them my question. They told me that I can let my DD and DS have the soda package because me and my DW already have a drink package. All I have to do is let them know at check in and they will switch it.

I ended up calling RCL today and asking them my question. They told me that I can let my DD and DS have the soda package because me and my DW already have a drink package. All I have to do is let them know at check in and they will switch it.

I would be surprised if the check-in agents can do anything about drink packages.

I would be surprised if the check-in agents can do anything about drink packages.

I totally agree because the Coke symbol, which is used to get soda from any place other than the machines, will be on the first two passengers in the cabin. I am guessing the husband and wife are the primary 2 and the kids are the extras with nothing shown on their cards.

I don't know how to get this fixed other than trying at guest services when you board. Good luck.

I totally agree because the Coke symbol, which is used to get soda from any place other than the machines, will be on the first two passengers in the cabin. I am guessing the husband and wife are the primary 2 and the kids are the extras with nothing shown on their cards. ...

Even though I've been familiar with this phenomena for years, I'm still surprised by what some of the customer service reps come up with.

• 1 month later...

Just got off the ship on Sunday. Since my DW and I both had the royal replenish package. The 2 kids in our room automatically had the free soda package that came with the room when we got our sea pass cards. The only thing was we had to is go to customer service to get another 2 cups

Just got off the ship on Sunday. Since my DW and I both had the royal replenish package. The 2 kids in our room automatically had the free soda package that came with the room when we got our sea pass cards. The only thing was we had to is go to customer service to get another 2 cups

Thanks for posting an update. Nice that the cruise line did something that actually made sense!

I went to guest services and ask them to transfer my soda package to the kids and they did it there with no problem. i was suppose to have the cups in the room but they were not so i had to go back and ask for them twice and they finally delivered them to the room.