On the Allure are there freebies for people booked on the park balconies?

judydoc

When we were on the Allure last year, we got a free lunch, wine in our room because we were on the park balcony. Are they still doing that? We are booked for December this year.

I'm on Allure sailing April 1, 2018 and we got the "Eat, drink & Play promo". Also, for our Symphony Fe. 2, 2019 sail. The problem, it doesn't appear anywhere in our documentation/cruise planner.

Yes, it's still happening! I haven't had it appear anywhere in my docs, but last January we had a Boardwalk balcony and got the soda and Johnny Rockets offer.

We are getting the same offer for our January cruise too.

Yes, it's still happening! I haven't had it appear anywhere in my docs, but last January we had a Boardwalk balcony and got the soda and Johnny Rockets offer.

We are getting the same offer for our January cruise too.

How did you find out if you get it. It doesn't show up anywhere on our booking either.

For instance, on Harmony of the Seas, for Dec 2, 2017, if you booked a Central Park Balcony, you would get lunch at Jamies, a bottle of wine and gaming lessons. We were booked in that, but called and got moved to a oceanview balcony as the price for the oceanview balcony fell so we asked to be moved and they did even though they told us that they should really not as the new price was for brand new people booking.

For instance, on Harmony of the Seas, for Dec 2, 2017, if you booked a Central Park Balcony, you would get lunch at Jamies, a bottle of wine and gaming lessons. We were booked in that, but called and got moved to a oceanview balcony as the price for the oceanview balcony fell so we asked to be moved and they did even though they told us that they should really not as the new price was for brand new people booking.

Lucky! I’m on the same sailing and in a Boardwalk room. They wouldn’t move me at all. Now in hindsight I’m glad I’m still in a boardwalk because the Johnny Rockets will be fun for the kids!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Lucky! I’m on the same sailing and in a Boardwalk room. They wouldn’t move me at all. Now in hindsight I’m glad I’m still in a boardwalk because the Johnny Rockets will be fun for the kids!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How long ago did you book your cruise?

Does this apply to a Neighborhood Balcony Guarantee room?

It should not matter how you booked it, you should just have it once onboard.

As an additional, related question - I have heard that the free soda packages (that come with Boardwalk balconies) are only for the first 2 in the room, and can't be changed. Has anybody successfully swapped to the 3rd and 4th in the room? My wife may get the deluxe package and I would probably buy the replenish, as I want the coffee, and bottled water. It would greatly increase the cost if we had to give up the free packages (that should be able to be used by our sons) just to buy a different package, as we would then need to turn around and buy soda packages for the boys.

• 1 month later...
It should not matter how you booked it, you should just have it once onboard.

As an additional, related question - I have heard that the free soda packages (that come with Boardwalk balconies) are only for the first 2 in the room, and can't be changed. Has anybody successfully swapped to the 3rd and 4th in the room? My wife may get the deluxe package and I would probably buy the replenish, as I want the coffee, and bottled water. It would greatly increase the cost if we had to give up the free packages (that should be able to be used by our sons) just to buy a different package, as we would then need to turn around and buy soda packages for the boys.

If the first 2 guests have purchased a package ahead of time they will assign the soda package to guests 3 and 4. If you buy on board you will need to visit guest services to get the packages changed around.

When we were on the Allure last year, we got a free lunch, wine in our room because we were on the park balcony. Are they still doing that? We are booked for December this year.

I recently booked a CP balcony on Allure for 12/2019 and the wine, lunch for 2 at Giovannis and free gaming lessons were confirmed by email during my booking. RCI rep said it isn't delineated on the Confirmation anywhere...