Transportation suggestions-LGA to Rock, Rock to pier 88, pier 88 to LGA

psyfi

Putting the final planning touches on my trip and I realized I had gotten airport directions from Newark but then changed my flight plans. Can those of you with experience help out with transportations suggestions? I know I can always can it if necessary but perhaps there is a less expensive way that isn't a huge hassle. We will have wheeled luggage.

1. LGA on Friday about 11 am to Club Quarters (across from Rockefeller Center)

2. Club Quarters (across from the Rock) to cruise ship pier 88 (Breakaway) on Sunday by 9 am (we plan to drop off luggage then go do a circle island cruise before checking in)

3. Cruise ship pier back to LGA on Sunday early morning. Will self debark early.

Everyone here is always so helpful. Thanks in advance!

use taxi's this won't be a problem. The cab ride from LGA to/from Manhattan will be in the $35 range

the cab from the hotel to the cruise terminal will be in the $10-15 range.

If you want to use a car service make the arrangements your self by calling or using a limos website(Carmel or similar http://www.carmellimo.com ) Making arrangement through the hotel will cost you extra for not that much work.

The circle line is right next to the cruise terminal(a few blocks south). You have to take you unchecked luggage with you. There is no place to store it at the terminal.

with luggage and more than one person don't hassle the subway or the buses. its not worth the savings.

Archived