Jewel penthouse: Can the bed be separated?

Gwendy914

My friend and I are thinking of upgrading--but we're not wanting to share a bed.

The description on the website says 2-4 people, but it also says sleeps 3. Which is a bit confusing.

Does the bed split up like regular cabins? And if not--how comfy is the sofa bed?

My friend and I are thinking of upgrading--but we're not wanting to share a bed.

The description on the website says 2-4 people, but it also says sleeps 3. Which is a bit confusing.

Does the bed split up like regular cabins? And if not--how comfy is the sofa bed?

In 2012 we were in a forward penthouse (with the bump out), from what I recall, the bed could not be separated but the sofa turned into what looked like a queen size bed. My son said it was a little hard but he didn't "complain".

Sorry but the main bed cannot be separated but the small sofa does turn into a bed for sleeping. Just make sure your room steward knows to make the sofa at night for the second bed you can also make sure to have your PCC add a note on your reservation letting them know you will be using both the bed and sofa for sleeping.