Online Check-In Question - Passport Renewal In Process

Pamster

Hi, Hope someone has an answer to my question.

We sent our passports back for renewal a couple of weeks ago, and expect they will be back in a couple of weeks. We booked a cruise on March 5 after we sent our passports off. It's a Mexico cruise, so I know that we can use our birth certificates if we absolutely have to, but I don't expect that we will.

My question, though, is about on-line checkin. I would like to complete that so I can print out documents and luggage tags, etc. I was wondering if I complete it without our passports, would I be able to change it later when we get our passports back, and enter our passport numbers, etc.?

Anyone know?

Thanks,

Yes, I was able to put that we would be using our birth certificates and then later when I got the passports out I was able to change it to passport.

Excellent - exactly what I wanted to hear. Figured we could still give them the passports at the dock, but that having it online would be easier. Thanks, so much.

We sent our passports back for renewal a couple of weeks ago, and expect they will be back in a couple of weeks. We booked a cruise on March 5 after we sent our passports off. It's a Mexico cruise, so I know that we can use our birth certificates if we absolutely have to,

You won't have to. Yours might be in Monday's mail. We sent for a passport for my son Jan 5th and it arrived the 21st. My sister in law's family did theirs Jan 17th and had them back Feb 7th.

You won't have to. Yours might be in Monday's mail. We sent for a passport for my son Jan 5th and it arrived the 21st. My sister in law's family did theirs Jan 17th and had them back Feb 7th.

Wow - that is a quick turnaround. Glad to hear that.

Hi, Hope someone has an answer to my question.

We sent our passports back for renewal a couple of weeks ago, and expect they will be back in a couple of weeks. We booked a cruise on March 5 after we sent our passports off. It's a Mexico cruise, so I know that we can use our birth certificates if we absolutely have to, but I don't expect that we will.

My question, though, is about on-line checkin. I would like to complete that so I can print out documents and luggage tags, etc. I was wondering if I complete it without our passports, would I be able to change it later when we get our passports back, and enter our passport numbers, etc.?

Anyone know?

Thanks,

Do the check in with your birth certificates so you can get your online bookings going. Switch to passports once they arrive. Speed checkin at port.

This doesn't answer your question but we sent our passports off for renewal the third week of January. We just received them last Monday. I agree with the other poster that yours should be in this weeks mail.