Last minute Crown Loft on Harmony!

sheilb4

Am so excited! I just confirmed a Crown Loft Suite for the Sept 2 cruise on Harmony! A great rate and traveling solo too, was equally surprised that I even qualified for this beautiful suite! How lucky am I! Whoop!!!

Will try to post during cruise, (only if the sun is not shining!! ) otherwise will write a review later....Lol

:cool:🌞🍹🙋

Lucky!!! I'm tracking an L2 on Symphony for next September and they currently want $9,600 for 2 of us for 7 nights!!! I'll pass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh! Crazy huh, yes, I've seen close to that on other ships too. You may get lucky like me and wait until 7-10 days out if not completely sold. Got a CL Gty, as nothing else available, so you know it's deffo a CL, but poss upgrade too, tho said I didn't want one, wanted to have a CL. 😜

Congrats! We grabbed one on the 16th sailing after some big drops. Have a blast.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Oh well done! You must be excited too! Have been checking out vids on YouTube also. Great to see and adds to the overall anticipation!! 🙆

What is considered a great rate?

Not sure you are permitted to post exact details of pricing here, sorry, but I would suggest anything that is 20-30% less than average $$ for sailings in same class and suite category, is a good deal imho. Do you agree?

Was it on the weekly sales flyer? I "think" I may have seen them on one of the OA class ships a couple of weeks ago at $1899 pp. I don't believe there are any CC rules against mentioning prices

Actually just saw it online a few days back as a CL Gty, so called RCCL

It was around $4k. Then had extra discounts, (D+ etc) tho would have been even more discount if not for single occupancy. But very happy with it, as have paid more for a GS /OS in the past..

Saw other CL on OA class for Sept, @ $7 - 8,400 ! So even more happy! Haha!

Edited by sheilb4
Added info