NCL Advantage Upgrade But In Handicap Room?

broadwaycam

We are sailing on the NCL Getaway in a handicap inside room. I just logged on to my online account and saw that they are giving us the chance to bid for an upgrade. Does anyone know if they would upgrade us to another handicap room if I put in a bid? I will not put in a bid if the room would not be a handicap room?

We are sailing on the NCL Getaway in a handicap inside room. I just logged on to my online account and saw that they are giving us the chance to bid for an upgrade. Does anyone know if they would upgrade us to another handicap room if I put in a bid? I will not put in a bid if the room would not be a handicap room?

Link to Terms & Conditions https://www.ncl.com/ca/en/content/upgrade-advantage-terms

It appears that specifying a specific cabin is not garanteed.

Being that you can only submit a bid on up to two catagories higher if it were me I'd first check to see if there are any accessibles that in those catagoerie keeping in mind the cabin you might be bidding on can still be an inside with just a different locatrion. Therefore you would hae to determine if it were worth it to bid . Than check to see if those cabins are booked being accessible cabins are limited and sell out most of the time. If not than contact NCL to determine if you would be garanteed an accessible cabin.

You could look at their website every day to see if a handicap room opens up. If so, call them right away to see if can book it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Believe NCL doesn't show the availability of Accessible Cabins on its website. NCL has to be contacted directly to determine availability.

• 2 weeks later...
Believe NCL doesn't show the availability of Accessible Cabins on its website. NCL has to be contacted directly to determine availability.

Usually you can see on the website if an Accessible room is available when you try to book it.

I just went through this trying to book an Accessible Oceanview and after searching the cruise I called my "NCL Agent" (if thats what they're called) and he confirmed what was and wasn't available and it matched what i saw online.

We book way in advance in order to get accessible cabin for hubby's mobility problems. We have accessible cabin bookings on two future NCL cruises. Because accessible cabins are limited, there is no guarantee that an upgrade would be to an accessible cabin.