What Were Your Black Friday RCI Deals?

kandj05

Very nice! We got Oceanfront balcony on Oasis 7 day for $1555 with $300 OBC. I hadn't done much research, but was comfortable w that price and it makes a great Christmas gift for my wife this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Very nice! We got Oceanfront balcony on Oasis 7 day for $1555 with $300 OBC. I hadn't done much research, but was comfortable w that price and it makes a great Christmas gift for my wife this year.

That is awesome gift! She will be excited.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

booked a 15 nt RCI refundable Sydney to Singapore for March 2019 for only 939 pp getting 75 OBC. Planning to make this an affordable round the world trip. Holding a 24 night MSC cruise from Durban to Venice. Air so far LAX to Sydney. Singapore to Cape town. There several night and then an affordable Safari out of Durban. Maybe Air Venice back to USA. I'm a frugal shopper so looking around. Still way too early to book air but looking what things cost.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got the same exact thing. But mine is a christmas gift for my parents.

Got the Deluxe beverage package for $41 as well as discounts on Refreshment package for the kids, Voom (2 devices) and an excursion. Don’t remember all the prices, but I know the total for all of that was almost $400 less than I had budgeted, so I was very happy!

I got the beverage package for $41 a day instead of $55! I am good with that.

I got it for $45 from $55 for our August Allure cruise and was happy with that price. I booked it for three of us yesterday! If I see lower, Ill rebook. If not, all good.

We were booked in an aft Jr Suite (1694) on the 5/25 Adventure for $4657 (2 adults, 2 kids- refundable booking). Yesterday, I logged on to take advantage of the cruise planner sale and noticed a Kids Sail Free banner. My 5/25 sailing wasn't included for whatever reason but the next sailing on 6/8 was. There wasn't an aft Jr Suite available at the time, but there was an aft balcony (1692) available for a total of $2881 plus $200 obc (refundable booking price). The extra space in the Jr suite was not worth about $2k to us, so we made the switch. On top of that, saved another $250 on our bevg. pkgs. & a bungalow a Cococay.

All said and done we saved $2,226 to sail 2 weeks later in an aft balcony instead of aft Jr Suite. That $ will probably be "re-invested" in our 2019 Alaska sailing [emoji16]!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Originally had jr suite booked on Oasis November 2018 for me, wife & 2 kids with $100 OBC- cost was $3250 which was a great deal as far as I was concerned. Yesterday switched to two connecting ocean view balcony rooms for $3350 total plus $600 OBC ($300 each room). Used OBC to buy deluxe drink packages for wife & me as they were on sale for $43 per day, so out of pocket for both packages was just over $100! So now have 2 bathrooms & a separate private room with drink packages for 2 taken care of for roughly $200 more than original deal before drink packages. I’m happy with it!

We were booked in an aft Jr Suite (1694) on the 5/25 Adventure for $4657 (2 adults, 2 kids- refundable booking). Yesterday, I logged on to take advantage of the cruise planner sale and noticed a Kids Sail Free banner. My 5/25 sailing wasn't included for whatever reason but the next sailing on 6/8 was. There wasn't an aft Jr Suite available at the time, but there was an aft balcony (1692) available for a total of $2881 plus $200 obc (refundable booking price). The extra space in the Jr suite was not worth about $2k to us, so we made the switch. On top of that, saved another $250 on our bevg. pkgs. & a bungalow a Cococay.

All said and done we saved $2,226 to sail 2 weeks later in an aft balcony instead of aft Jr Suite. That $ will probably be "re-invested" in our 2019 Alaska sailing [emoji16]!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Wow...what a savings. Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

You should cancel that one and cruise with us in January. You know you miss your buddy and fellow trivia player, Kurt.

Thanks for the invite, and I do miss my hero, but we can't cruise in January next year.