Gin & Slimline Tonic

Quick question, we are on Discovery end of January 2018, I like Gordon Gin and Slimline tonic. While I know Gordons Gin is part of the standard inclusive package. Are the little mixer tins of Slimline tonic part of the standard all inclusive package?

Quick question, we are on Discovery end of January 2018, I like Gordon Gin and Slimline tonic. While I know Gordons Gin is part of the standard inclusive package. Are the little mixer tins of Slimline tonic part of the standard all inclusive package?

Recently back off D2 transatlantic and we had Gordon's & slimline most days.

They were using large cans of Schweppes slimline tonic to dispense the drinks. That is part of the package, but they don't give you the cans.

One yes one no, so now really confused, tonic out of the pump is rubbish!

You asked about Discovery, which I was on in September and we never had Slimline tonic out of a pump it was as I said, but we didn't have that particular drink in every bar you can also have Beefeater if you prefer 😉. You could always purchase a can/bottle it's only a small cost.

Sent from my b1-720 using Forums mobile app

To make it clear tonic/slimline tonic is dispensed with your requested drink from a large bottle or can This is to stop wastage If you feel the tonic is flat due to the bottle or can being open too long then you just say so and they will bring you another from a newly opened can/bottle - no problem Cans are given if you request one usually as a soft drink and not as a mixer and have a small charge This is the same rule for Coca Cola or Dry Ginger Hope this clears it up for you.

But, in all honesty, so is Gordon's gin. Try some Bombay Sapphire or Hendrick's.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In all honesty in your opinion Flatbush Flyer. I find Gordon's Gin to be fine - certainly not "rubbish" as you say. I also like Bombay Sapphire. I had been told for ages that Hendrick's was wonderful but I was very disappointed when I tried it. I also like gins from Scotland & Wales, especially those with strong botanicals in them. It is all down to personal taste.

In all honesty in your opinion Flatbush Flyer. I find Gordon's Gin to be fine - certainly not "rubbish" as you say. I also like Bombay Sapphire. I had been told for ages that Hendrick's was wonderful but I was very disappointed when I tried it. I also like gins from Scotland & Wales, especially those with strong botanicals in them. It is all down to personal taste.

Like botanicals? Try Botanivore. Made here in SF.

Also, my holiday gift to other gin lovers:

https://www.liquor.com/recipes/aviation/

Sent from my iPhone using Forums