Smoothies on Sirena

Greencay

But they are available later in the day.

The GDR was showing smoothies on their breakfast menu, but with the new plan I'm not sure if they are still there. They also seemed like odd combinations of everything plus the kitchen sink, but that was MY impression.

I really love the smoothies available at Waves during their regular (non-breakfast) hours.

Mura

Not for breakfast. Waves only has continental breakfast

The other ships have breakfast type smoothies at the ice cream/milkshake counter until 11 am then they change to different type smoothies & Milkshakes not sure why Sirena would be any different :confused:

Check the menu on the right side

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/experience/dining/waves-grill/

. They also seemed like odd combinations of everything plus the kitchen sink, but that was MY impression. Mura

Funny you should say that. I tried one at breakfast a couple of cruises ago. The description seemed odd, but intriguing. I had about two sips and was done with it.

Then again I'm not really a health food nut.

I'm not of fan of the regular milkshakes either. Must be that milk they use in it.

• 1 year later...

I don't recall seeing smoothies on the room service menu.  I've always gone up to Waves to get them.  Likewise, we have often ordered from room service on cruises, usually on days when we get back late from a tour and everything else is closed.  But I only recall seeing the menu in a brown book in the room.  Of course, I've never LOOKED for it except when I was on board!

48 minutes ago, AlaskaNewbie68 said:

THank you OP for bringing this topic up. I'm a huge smoothie fan, but with almond or coconut milk. Does anyone know if that is available? Thank you.

I believe they have almond milk  just ask  before you order

soya  milk as well

I had a smoothie with breakfast every day on Riviera 2 years ago. I will be on Sirena for a week in January and am disappointed that I won't get my breakfast smoothie. But I'll be on Marina in June so I can have smoothies with breakfast again.

• Thanks 1

Smoothies have been available at Waves for years, and more recently became available in the GDR for breakfast.  I never tried them in the GDR because there were so many ingredients that they didn't sound appealing to me.  I love the smoothies in Waves.  We've never had breakfast in Waves so I don't know if they are available there for breakfast.  But it would seem that if you want smoothies at breakfast time, you can find them.

46 minutes ago, roberts2005 said:

On Sirena now,  was told that there are breakfast smoothies.

they are usually at the ice cream counter in the mornings  on the R ships

same on the O ships but more obvious  there 😉