Ships in Port websites

KS&JW

I know that there are various websites to tell you what other cruise ships will be in port at the same time that your ship will be there. I also know they often give conflicting information. Is there one that is particularly good or one that is particularly bad?

I know that there are various websites to tell you what other cruise ships will be in port at the same time that your ship will be there. I also know they often give conflicting information. Is there one that is particularly good or one that is particularly bad?

We've never liked any of the commercial Sites. The Port Authority calendar for each port is the most accurate way to go. :D

I just found this site while searching for port info for Bonaire as their port calendar only shows who’s in port for current month.

Crew-center dot com.

Of the few port sites I checked I liked this the best. It listed a ship in port not mentioned on the other sites

Many Sites like cruise time tables tell you what ports the ships are supposed to be in per their schedules. The port authority tells you if they are actually there. If a ship missed a scheduled port even the Port Authority website can be off.

A lot of interest in this right now because of low water problems on European rivers. Several of those sites are running 24-72 hours late in reporting actual locations.

I like the following websites for reference:

cruisetimetables.com

cruisett.com

Happy sailing!

Rgds, Ned

On my upcoming cruise in December neither of those sites showed the other cruise ships that will be in port with us in Bonaire or Aruba but the crew-center dot com did show the other ships