NCL Pearl mid-ship mini suite question

Maumau13

Headed out on the Pearl next month. Looks like our stateroom will be below the Splash Academy youth center. Anyone cruised in that location before? Should we be concerned about noise? First time on the Pearl so not sure what to expect. Thanks.

I've never been in that area before, here is a link to photos of the Pearl's Splash Academy space. https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/norwegian-pearl-378/splash-academy-198568/

What are the hours of operation for the Splash Academy?

Embarkation Day

8:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.

Port Days

Port Arrival Time - 10:30 p.m.

Sea Days

9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m./2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m./7:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.

Late Night Fun Zone

10:30 p.m. - 1:30 a.m. nightly

I have t stayed in that location, however when we were on the Jade a few years ago, I son told us that they had to be quiet after a certain time in Splash Academy as the people below had complained about the noise.

That was in August though, so there will probably be less kids in September.

That tells us two things. Firstly, there is the potential of noise, but also they will try to quieten down if you mention it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to say this, but we once did have a Pearl mini suite under the kids club. Until they closed in the evening, it was like a heard of elephants above us. It's the only time I've ever gone out of the cabin and up to see what the noise was all about. They were indeed having fun, fun above us. I've avoided that location always since. Sorry.

I hate to say this, but we once did have a Pearl mini suite under the kids club. Until they closed in the evening, it was like a heard of elephants above us. It's the only time I've ever gone out of the cabin and up to see what the noise was all about. They were indeed having fun, fun above us. I've avoided that location always since. Sorry.

Maybe that explains the free upgrade:confused:. Hopefully as others have mentioned since it will be mid September there won't be as many children to worry. Thanks for the input.