Oosterdam - Where are the electrical outlets?

2hapas

Can anyone tell me how many electrical outlets there are in a VB cabin and where they are located?

Thanks.:)

Not an VB but an SB there were three by the headboard, one under the desktop below the flat screen TV, and one in the dressing area. There is also a combo 115v - 220v for shavers in the bathroom.

See the following link to see a few photos of the cabin with one close up photo of the outlets:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=kshbd3f.brtxzicr&x=0&y=-jcx1yf&localeid=en_US

Bryan & Candi

• 9 years later...

We were in a VB grade cabin on the Oosterdam in Nov 2016, after the drydock. The TV's are now large (42" or bigger) flat screens, mounted at the foot of your bed on the wall. They are on-demand and interactive. The electrical outlets are all over at the desk. Because the TV has been moved and the DVD players are gone (along with the front desk DVD lending library) there are now 3 sets of outlets at the desk. 2 of them are 120 US type or 220 volt European type and the 3rd is 120 volt. There is a shaver-only outlet in the bathroom that accepts both type of plugs and is switch selectable 120-220 volts. But no hair dryers in that outlet, it's only for shavers or shaver chargers. In the veranda cabins, there are no outlets near the bed, except for USB charging outlets. I use a CPAP and I always bring a 12 ft extension cord to run from the desk over to the bed. Be careful if you bring a power strip. It must be a simple power strip with no surge protectors built-in. The ship prohibits any surge protectors, it's a technical thing. Google "Surge protectors on cruise ships" and you will get the full explanation why they are banned.