How to update your Meet & Mingle Party Registration with Your Cabin Number Etc

LauraS

I think timing is everything - our MM was set for 9 am on the first sea day - I did not attend and I know many others did not as well due to the scheduling...I think it would have been better attended later in the day.....

Our MM was in the afternoon of the 2nd sea day (4:00 I think?). There is no perfect time, but this seemed to work - after tea but before dinner - and was fairly well attended.

Our Princess MM was in the morning and was less attended (as a % of those who signed up).

There is so much to do on the ship that it is hard to get a good time, but I think the 1st or 2nd sea day late morning or late afternoon is good.

I tried to sign up for the meet and mingle on the Legend sailing April 20/18. That date doesn't show up in the list of sailings. I emailed and sent my information in but never heard a thing back. Have decided not to worry about it. Que sera, sera.

I tried to sign up for the meet and mingle on the Legend sailing April 20/18. That date doesn't show up in the list of sailings. I emailed and sent my information in but never heard a thing back. Have decided not to worry about it. Que sera, sera.

It may not have met the 25 person minimum by a deadline and has been removed.

• 2 months later...
I am trying to organise meet & mingle for Carnival spirit on 16th July but cant do it. Plz help me

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

It looks like your party of 2 and another party of 4 are registered, so 6 of the 25 needed. After you have 25 registered, Carnival then does the party for you (at least that's how I understand it).

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well we have 194 signed up for the Meet and Mingle many are avid cruisers so Meet and Mingle is not new but each one has had there say they want to come I have told them if you commit by signing up show up been promoting it have even contacted our Cruise Director and Customer Service to request the Red Frog as our meeting place as suggested by John Heald. He has said if we contact him 4 days before the meet he would provide raffle prizes. I am hoping that with all our effort two leaders in this that we have people show up for one and second Carnival does take it seriously. I have even contacted Laura on this site with our concerns about making sure we get the invitations and hoping it will not be at 9am but some have conceded it will. Thanks for this board will give you a review of our Meet and Mingle after cruise. 9/22/18 Carnival Horizon Oil Lady

Please visit this link, you will need to be logged in to complete the registration form. If you aren't logged in, you should be prompted do do so:

Update your Carnival/Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle Party Registration Info

We are asking for this information so that Carnival can deliver an invitation directly to your stateroom with the day, time and location of the Meet & Mingle party.

If you receive an email from Cruise Critic saying that the registration minimum has been met, THERE WILL BE A PARTY ON YOUR SAILING.

However, in order for you to receive an invite, please make sure your registration is updated!!! This is especially true for those of you who registered when we first announced.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Also having trouble signing up. The cruise date (Legend Aug 28, 2018) is not on the list.

I will search the Fun Times, and show up when I find it. Others on my roll call say they have gotten the e-mail saying it will be held.

That’s my problem. I sail Sunday.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/14/2018 at 7:42 PM, Chervil said:

Missed the deadline to sign up for the meet and greet (although we did sign in to the Roll Call).

If it is listed in the Fun Times, can we still show up even if we are not registered?

Yes, no problem.

Edit: didn't realize this was such an old thread.

Edited by crusinpsychRN