Celebrity Equinox Review Feb 17-24, 2018 Eastern Caribbean

micheleata

• 2 weeks later...

Great photos and liked your comments throughout; however, I think you might have misunderstood the comments on depth of the ocean/sea through which you traveled. The deepest parts of the Caribbean are around 6000 meters with only the Puerto Ric0 Trench topping 28,000 feet...the Marianas Trench in the Pacific is about 35,000 feet deep and is likely the deep point in any ocean.

• 2 months later...

Great review, you take great photos. I have never been on a cruise, & I also get motion sickness. I am very worried about it. Super excited about my upcoming trip though. We leave July 7th on the Equinox, Eastern Caribbean, just like you! We are going to be booked in cabin 1126 (sounds like it is close to yours).

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!

Anna~ If you are worried about motion sickness you should ask your doctor for the patch. Why take any chances if you know you get motion sickness? On our last night, there was a couple that sat by us in the dining room. They had been in their cabin all week because she was sick. Definitely get the patch. Have a great time! You will love it!

Loved your review and all the pictures! We'll be on Equinox in November and will be a few doors down from where you were in 1245.

Quick question. Did you pay extra for the room service? We typically sail on Royal Caribbean, and they've (somewhat recently) started charging for room service (unless you're in a certain class of stateroom and above) other than coffee, which is still free.

MrsBo5 ~~ Room service is free, unless you order between 11pm and 6 am. Then there is a fee of $4.95 I believe.

There are also extra items listed that they charge an additional fee for. Have a great time!