Suites Passengers and Beverage Packages/Coffee

Larbo03

For at least the last year when you book a suite you get 4 perks (at least on most cruises)

The premium beverage package is included in that, so you shouldn't have any problems outside of MC having drinks and ordering at Café Al Bacio

Generally speaking, when booking a suite on a repositioning cruise, you do not get any perks because of the lower price of the cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you are saying that the Luminae Sommalier will go into Michael's Club to get you a refill on your wine, that would be a very unusual circumstance and I would not count on that happening.

I was not in the least suggesting that the sommelier would go to Michael's Club to get your wine. There is plenty of wine available in Luminae. I was on the Summit 3 times in the last year. I never once saw anyone being charged for wine in Luminae. Never saw anyone being asked for their card either. Maybe they had already figured out ahead of time we were in high end suites, don't know. I just know it wasn't an issue.

I was not in the least suggesting that the sommelier would go to Michael's Club to get your wine. There is plenty of wine available in Luminae. I was on the Summit 3 times in the last year. I never once saw anyone being charged for wine in Luminae. Never saw anyone being asked for their card either. Maybe they had already figured out ahead of time we were in high end suites, don't know. I just know it wasn't an issue.

As said before many have drink package, we only had to show them are card with drink package once .