Coffee Bar

leekristina25

you can get a punch card too....buy like 5 and get the 6th one free

Can I buy a card ahead of time. In Princess ships I can buy a card for $15.00 good for few coffee (I forgot how many) and each time you buy a coffee the punch the card. Does Carnival have something like it?

are all coffee bar selections a part of cheers?

It absolutely is and one of the reasons why my DH insists on Cheers, he loves being able to get fancy coffees all day long for 'free'. The spiked coffees do go towards your 15 drink a day limit, but the rest are all unlimited.

I do not see a regular cup of coffee on the menu, only fancy coffee type drinks. We just drink regular coffee like you get at Dunkin Donuts or restaurants where you add cream and sugar if you like. Can you get just a plain cup of coffee there?

I do not see a regular cup of coffee on the menu, only fancy coffee type drinks. We just drink regular coffee like you get at Dunkin Donuts or restaurants where you add cream and sugar if you like. Can you get just a plain cup of coffee there?

You can on the lido at any time. Also you can have a carafe delivered to your room. It's easy to come by and free.

Can you tell me how much American Coffee is? Just to clarify again, the mochacino (Large) is $3.50 and a caffe latte (large) is also $3.50..

Cathy

I don’t think they have regular coffee. You can get that in the Lido, Room Service, or MDR for free. I don’t drink the stuff so I didn’t pay that close of attention to it. Never did see a regular coffee pot there or heard anyone ordering a regular coffee. That would take up way too much of their time as they are very busy and constantly understaffed.

Edited by firemanbobswife
  • Like 2

How much do they charge for the punch cards? and where do you purchase them?

Cathy

There’s no charge for the punch cards as they are like a rewards program. Buy so many and one is free. Pixels (the photo place) also has something similar except they are certain “gifts” you get after buying so many pictures. I don’t buy them so haven’t looked that close at what they are.

You can on the lido at any time. Also you can have a carafe delivered to your room. It's easy to come by and free.

Yes of course I know you can get coffee at the lido or room service. It's not great, better than nothing, but not great as many people comment on here and I've experienced myself. I just wish you could get a "Good" cup of coffee at the coffee bar since the free stuff is not so good.

They'll make you a cafe Americano if you ask!

• Like 2