I surprised my wife. Vista!

thesmiths

Had booked the Vista, Aft wrap Havana Area Last March for our 25th Anniversary for May of this year.

Finally surprised her yesterday.

I am going on a business trip to Bangkok next week and told her I was ordering new luggage for that trip.

Luggage arrived last week, and had it it sitting there for a week in the big box, she kept asking about it. So I printed out copies of the Boarding Pass, Luggage Tags, Picture of the ship, Pics of Havana Pool Area and Itinerary,.put it all in an envelope along with a Happy Surprise 25th inside one of the Suitcases, closed all the packaging back up and had my wife open it to start getting ready for my trip.

She picked up the envelope put it to the side and said probably a warranty card.

I said you should probably fill that out sooner rather then later as we don't want it voided.

She opened it and took her a few minutes to digest and then the tears started rolling.

Then she strutted around like a kid rolling her new luggage and wearing matching back pack.

All this in the middle of the East Coast snow storm yesterday!

Well needed to as we have not cruised since 2010 and have had to cancel 2 cruises ( one being her 50th surprise cruise which I did not tell her about) in the past few years for her health reasons ( brain surgery).

First real vacation in years and without kids in..forever!

Had booked the Vista, Aft wrap Havana Area Last March for our 25th Anniversary for May of this year.

Finally surprised her yesterday.

I am going on a business trip to Bangkok next week and told her I was ordering new luggage for that trip.

Luggage arrived last week, and had it it sitting there for a week in the big box, she kept asking about it. So I printed out copies of the Boarding Pass, Luggage Tags, Picture of the ship, Pics of Havana Pool Area and Itinerary,.put it all in an envelope along with a Happy Surprise 25th inside one of the Suitcases, closed all the packaging back up and had my wife open it to start getting ready for my trip.

She picked up the envelope put it to the side and said probably a warranty card.

I said you should probably fill that out sooner rather then later as we don't want it voided.

She opened it and took her a few minutes to digest and then the tears started rolling.

Then she strutted around like a kid rolling her new luggage and wearing matching back pack.

All this in the middle of the East Coast snow storm yesterday!

Well needed to as we have not cruised since 2010 and have had to cancel 2 cruises ( one being her 50th surprise cruise which I did not tell her about) in the past few years for her health reasons ( brain surgery).

First real vacation `in years and without kids in..forever!

Oh how wonderful! I have tears just reading this. I hope she knows what a wonderful husband she has.:D

Thanks all!

She was gleaming when I arrived home last night!

She had asked what are we doing on the Islands, I told her basically nothing, get off the ship and walk around town.

Take it easy...

Little does she know ,

I have Taxi Max himself in Curacao chauffeuring us around for the afternoon/evening with a nice private 4-5 hour tour, swim with the turtles and he is setting up a nice dinner at sunset on a beach with an anniversary cake and will film the day with his Go pro..

And on my wife's Bucket list was to horseback ride on a beach in the ocean, every time there was commercial, she always said I want to do that...So I set up a private Ride for just the 2 of us and guide in Aruba to end the cruise stops with something she always wanted to do.

Grand Turk Rented a Golf cart

La Romano Over to Saona Island

Let ya'll know how it turned out and thanks again.

Thanks all!

She was gleaming when I arrived home last night!

She had asked what are we doing on the Islands, I told her basically nothing, get off the ship and walk around town.

Take it easy...

Little does she know ,

I have Taxi Max himself in Curacao chauffeuring us around for the afternoon/evening with a nice private 4-5 hour tour, swim with the turtles and he is setting up a nice dinner at sunset on a beach with an anniversary cake and will film the day with his Go pro..

And on my wife's Bucket list was to horseback ride on a beach in the ocean, every time there was commercial, she always said I want to do that...So I set up a private Ride for just the 2 of us and guide in Aruba to end the cruise stops with something she always wanted to do.

Grand Turk Rented a Golf cart

La Romano Over to Saona Island

Let ya'll know how it turned out and thanks again.

You’ve done good!

We’ll be celebrating our 25th anniversary in 2 years. Can I send you my husbands email for a little brainstorming session?? lol......

You’ve done good!

We’ll be celebrating our 25th anniversary in 2 years. Can I send you my husbands email for a little brainstorming session?? lol......

Thank you !

Let me know.....I would love to spend some of his money :-)

Congrats.

Oh how wonderful! I have tears just reading this. I hope she knows what a wonderful husband she has.:D

Me too. I wish my husband would surprise me like that.

But he is not the type. And technically I don't like surprises. A surprise cruise would be different. HINT HINT Josh.