Horizon potentially delays delivery of new ship?

Mary'sCruise

No delays, however ring Fun Shop & get Cheers reinstated at original price without tax as well as OBC for additional currency conversion charges your bank may demand for the various transactions due to their error.

OK I will do that, thank you so much for your help.

OK thank you so much, so I guess I can't book this again online?I'll better ask Carnival. Thank you so much!

I would ask Carnival, however, my understanding is they are not selling any more for the Med cruises, cancelled the packages already sold, and people will have to purchase once on the ship.

I tried purchasing the package a few days ago for the same sailing and got an error message. After about 20 minutes on the phone with Carnival, I was told that there is no preorder of Cheers on Horizon until further notice.

One reason would never book a first cruise.

It's funny you should say that. I was talking to a lady a couple of years ago on a cruise and she told me she always books the 1st cruise with the hope that the ship is not ready, she would get a refund and a big discount on another cruise. Personally I think that is too much work but she seemed to think it was worth it.:)

Also, not clear whether or not (and I can't find any documentation) of whether Carnival has accepted delivery or not,

According to what JH has been saying on his videos on the other site all week, Carnival hasn't taken delivery and is expected to take delivery on Monday.