I searched, found nothing. Shareholder credit submitted by mail

Lesinindy

If you submitted by mail for the CCL shareholder credit, how, where and when will it show up. Thanks in advance.

Hard to say on how long it will take, but my quess is about a week.

The only way to tell (that I have found) is to check with your TA or HAL PCC as to the total amount of OBC you have (my PCC sends me a confirmation with the total on it). Also, I know that I got it when I see that the first person on the booking has more OBC than the second one, as only one person gets the stockholder credit.

Ditto for me. I always have to have my TA check, and of course I always check again once we board the ship to insure all our OBC is properly accounted for.

Our CCL and RCL Stock is in Janna's name, so it always shows up as OBC for her.

Cheers,

They say about two weeks from the day it is received at the Princess office.

The OP is asking about Holland America.

OP, are you booked through a PCC at HAL? If so, you will see it in your reservation on line. If you are not booked through HAL, you will not see it online. In that case, strongly suggest getting written confirmation you have the OBC credited.

If I send the request by mail, I always ask the Cruise Line to contact either me (I supply my e-mail address) or my travel agent (I supply her phone number, e-mail, and fax number) to notify the on-board credit request has been accepted. Most of the time, this happens within a week after I have sent the request. Recently, I have been sending a copy of my Shareholder statement to my travel agent, she submits it, and often within 24-48 hours a reply is received.

I used to mail my request but although I use a TA I personally fax my paperwork to HAL at 1-206-270-6080, 30 days in advance of my cruise.

On the fax I ask to be notified at my email address that the OBC has been processed.

When the notice comes through of the $100 or $250 OBC addition I print out that notification and add it to my cruise documents.

This was important.

Last cruise on the Eurodam, Mar. 4, My $100 was not evident when I printed out my room account. When I showed the front desk my print out from HAL I was credited within 24 hours.

Usually I receive notification from Seattle within 12 hours of sending my fax cause I put "please email me" at the bottom of my request

Bob

For CCL OBC, Princess is Princess, HAL is HAL, and this board talks about HAL. ;)

HAL processes CCL OBCs incredibly fast, but if you have a TA, they send the

confirmation to your TA who is supposed to relay it to you.

That's the way it just worked for us:

9:05am: Arrived at TA.

9:10am: TA faxed our proof (properly scrubbed of what HAL didn't need to see).

11:15am: TA forwarded the email from HAL confirming shareholder OBC.

Oh! It helps to have a good TA, too. :halo:

HAL responded the next day from our emailed request. Unfortunately, their response was "Sorry, you are already sailing for too few $". (they worded it differently). Same prompt response from RCCL for our shares re: our RCCL cruise. Oh well.

HAL responded the next day from our emailed request. Unfortunately, their response was "Sorry, you are already sailing for too few $". (they worded it differently). Same prompt response from RCCL for our shares re: our RCCL cruise. Oh well.

RCCL puts more "cannot combine with" restrictions on shareholder OBC than CCL does. :')

Hey! That means you've already scored better deals than shareholder OBC, no? :D

I faxed the information to HAL this morning at 9:16 am Eastern time. I asked them for an e-mail confirmation. At 9:25 am I received an e-mail indicating they had applied the $100 on board credit. Wow - nine minutes. Plus, this was all before 6:30 am Pacific time. I am impressed.