Just upgraded from an SS to an RS!!

sdnich

I know we get two bottles of alcohol the room(with the beverage package we probably don’t need it )but we we’re wondering if there was a list ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here is the list from a couple of days ago:

select two 1 liter bottles of liquor:

Beefeater Gin

Bombay Sapphire Gin

Hendricks Gin

Tanqueray Ten Gin

Chivas Regal 12 Year Scotch

Glenfiddich Select Cask Scotch

Johnnie Walker Black Scotch

Belvedere Vodka

Absolut Vodka

Grey Goose Vodka

Ketel One Vodka

Tito’s Vodka

Tequila Patron Silver

Jose Cuervo Gold

Jack Daniels Black Bourbon

Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey

Makers Mark

Jack Daniels

Jim Beam

Crown Royal

Seagram 7

Bacardi Oak Heart Spiced Rum

Bacardi Silver Rum

Captain Morgan Rum

Bacardi Coconut Rum

Zacapa Rum

Bailey’s Irish Cream

Kahlua

Disaronno

Here is the list from a couple of days ago:

select two 1 liter bottles of liquor:

Beefeater Gin

Bombay Sapphire Gin

Hendricks Gin

Tanqueray Ten Gin

Chivas Regal 12 Year Scotch

Glenfiddich Select Cask Scotch

Johnnie Walker Black Scotch

Belvedere Vodka

Absolut Vodka

Grey Goose Vodka

Ketel One Vodka

Tito’s Vodka

Tequila Patron Silver

Jose Cuervo Gold

Jack Daniels Black Bourbon

Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey

Makers Mark

Jack Daniels

Jim Beam

Crown Royal

Seagram 7

Bacardi Oak Heart Spiced Rum

Bacardi Silver Rum

Captain Morgan Rum

Bacardi Coconut Rum

Zacapa Rum

Bailey’s Irish Cream

Kahlua

Disaronno

If there is nothing on the list to your taste and they will try to accomadate your wishes if it is available on the ship, just ask .

On our last RS experience we had a litre of Camparri and a litre of very nice Congnac

We request a nice champagne in lieu of the spirits and cabernet in lieu of beer. They will replenish the wine if requested.

I did not know they also had beer and wine ?what wine would they replenish ??

Do we receive beer and wine through out our cruise also??

Yes, on the beer. Your Butler will restock your cooler as needed.

We had two bottles of liquor, mixers, water, and beer.

Wine was not officially included and we never tried to get it. We just used our premium package to get wine when needed.

Do we receive beer and wine through out our cruise also??

Your fridge will be stocked with whatever you request as far as beer, soft drinks, and water are concerned and replenished as needed. In a RS you will receive 2 bottles of liquor of your choice with whatever mixers you would like. Let the shoreside concierge know this info and it should already be in your suite when you board.

Wine is not normally included and we have never asked for any, as we bring 2 bottles of my husband homemade cabernet blend, but I guess depending on your butler it might be accommodated.

We stayed in the RS twice and the PH twice on our last 4 cruises on the Summit and our butler knew us from previous cruises.

Last July in the PH we had a sail-away party and he supplied several bottles of red and white wines for our guests, (we didn't ask, he just did it on his own) some went unopened and he just left them in the pantry the entire cruise for our use.

Just ask, the worst they can say is no.

Is there a list somewhere of the beer choices that is supplied in the suite? And I guess we’re glad that they don’t supply unlimited wine also with room service and everything else we would probably never leave our room LOL[emoji847]

Is there a list somewhere of the beer choices that is supplied in the suite?

Of course, this is subject to change, but this is the minibar section of the letter from a week ago:

Chose any combination of beverages for your minibar:

Premium bottled purified water

Vitamin Water

Red Bull

Tonic Water

Club Soda

San Pellegrino

Perrier

Coca Cola ® Products (Sprite, Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite Zero, Ginger ale)

Red Bull

Sugar-Free Red Bull

Bud Light

Budweiser

Coors Lite

Miller Lite

Heineken Light

Heineken

Corona

Corona Light

Blue Moon

Red Stripe

Sam Adams

Dos Equis

Guinness Stout

Newcastle Ale

Stella Artois

Sierra Nevada

Thanks for this list also I wasn’t even thinking about my Pellegrino , sugarfree Redbull and vitamin waters! This upgrade just keeps on getting better and better it’s going to truly spoil us I’m probably going to have to work a few extra years to put money away to do this again!![emoji2]

Since I don't drink beer and my DH only once is a very long while, we request a bottle of cabernet in lieu of beer to enjoy on our balcony. We've always gotten the wine of choice and more if requested. Last cruise we just asked the MC Concierge if they would send up another bottle. One time the bar tender in MC gave us one to take to the suite, another time it was the Cellar Master. On a 7 day cruise we've usually had one unopened bottle of the requested champagne and pack it to enjoy at home. Wouldn't do that with a red wine though. We used to take on 2 bottles but figure with the price of the RS and Celebrity's willingness to supply us, why bother.

This upgrade just keeps on getting better and better it’s going to truly spoil us I’m probably going to have to work a few extra years to put money away to do this again!![emoji2]

That’s how they got us too!

Thanks for this list also I wasn’t even thinking about my Pellegrino , sugarfree Redbull and vitamin waters! This upgrade just keeps on getting better and better it’s going to truly spoil us I’m probably going to have to work a few extra years to put money away to do this again!![emoji2]

It certainly does spoil you!! I know for us there's no turning back! Excited that we are doing our first S-class PH next March!

Your fridge will be stocked with whatever you request as far as beer, soft drinks, and water are concerned and replenished as needed. In a RS you will receive 2 bottles of liquor of your choice with whatever mixers you would like. Let the shoreside concierge know this info and it should already be in your suite when you board.

Additionally, your shoreside concierge will reach out in advance to ask for your preferences. When they do, there will be a list of liquors to choose from. If you want something that isn’t on the list, you can give them a call (shoreside concierge) and they will try to get it for you. I am a vodka drinker but I’m also gluten free. None of the vodka selections were gluten free so I called and arranged for Tito’s , which is gluten free. They accommodated with no problem.

Congrats on your upgrade, you will love the GS. We sail in one every year. The shoreside concierge can also set up private excursions excursions for you. We usually sail with a group of friends and usually get a private excursions for less than the advertised prices on the website and the excursion is usually longer with better thing to do.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

A lot more great information! I just received an email today saying the shoreside concierge would contact me soon! Very excited! Thanks for all the great information and we were trying to figure out an excursion for Puerto Vallarta since ours was canceled last week (las Caletas) and will contact her on Monday to see about other options! My iPhone and iPad have not allowed me to look at excursions for the last couple weeks which is been very frustrating but now I have another option! I was going to wait till I got on the ship!! And CHEZMARYLOU Thank you for the tip on the wine I am a Chardonnay drinker and would love to get wine in my room instead of beer!! Or also ![emoji15]