Oosterdam October Transatlantic

Ibis

• 3 months later...

A bridge group (cards) will be on the cruise. I have no idea exactly how many there are but from what I've heard they've reserved a large block of Neptune and Signature suites. There are roughly 50 Neptune suites that can sleep up to 4 people and I don't know how many more Signature suites there are but they sleep up to 3 people. Most of the NP and SS suites will probably be one or two people. And not all of the suites have been reserved by this group. We booked ours well in advance.

Bottom line is that there is the possibility of a larger group of card players than one might think. It doesn't bother me as long as they don't camp out in the Lido. Hopefully they will be bouncing from one suite to another leaving the rest of us in quiet comfort.

Edited by ZN1300
misspelling

Some Signature Suites ( and Verandah cabins) have been released and are available to all.

The Bridge (cards) group is still advertising availability, though they are saying that SS and Neptunes are Waitlisted. They are currently offering a discount to book before July 27th, which is their Final Payment Date.

Some Signature Suites ( and Verandah cabins) have been released and are available to all.

The Bridge (cards) group is still advertising availability, though they are saying that SS and Neptunes are Waitlisted. They are currently offering a discount to book before July 27th, which is their Final Payment Date.

Their web site is http://goawaytrav.com/cruise/2018-transatlantic-sectional/

• 1 month later...
We are looking for Bridge players on Oct transatlantic crossing. How to sign up? Is there a director?

The bridge group on board is a private organised group. Don't think you can just sign up and play. It is not organised by HAL.