When do they open up?

alidor

Have just booked a 32 day trip for March of next year. When do they open up the books for dining reservations, shore excursions?

Thank you!

Have you tried login in to your account?

https://www.seabourn.com/pageByName/Resp.action?requestPage=For-Booked-Guests&showHeader=true&showFooter=true

Scroll down to "Book Shore Excursions"

They may already have some things available. They will likely add more things as it gets closer to sailing.

But I can’t even book the Keller grill yet - maybe it’s just too early.

We embark 5th March and we have made a TK Grill booking already!

If I remember rightly it's not until about 6 months in advance for shore excursions but don't quote me :D

You want to book restaurants a year in advance ?????

Not particularly no.

But as I couldn't book online for our recent last cruise, and had trouble getting a booking whilst onboard that wasn't 6pm on a 19 day cruise, I'm playing safe!

My point exactly , If nobody could book in advance you would not have the situation of getting on board and find restaurants being fully booked. At least Seabourn say you can only book in advance once per cruise and then be able to take un-booked reservations once on board.

As to excursions I have never found any full if I booked on the first day on board, also if you book in advance you have to pay in advance and cannot use on board credit. Although you can go through the problem of cancelling them and rebooking.

We have just booked Thomas Keller Grill for March 2019

Hopefully I have booked for our formal nights. On our recent Sojourn cruise we were only able to book once prior to boarding but reading cc we know we can now book more than once if we are on back to backs so have booked for our back to backs in September 2018 and March 2019 . When on Sojourn we tried to book again but could only book for 6pm or 6.15 which is too early for us without the help of management we would have been stuck so at least we now have bookings.