Final Documents

cariad1000

I've just printed our Epass for our cruise on March 31st, but the Seabourn website is not allowing me to print out our final documents. Do we really need to print these, or is the Epass sufficient to allow us to board please?

We had the same problem (the Seabourn website not allowing to print final documents) last year, plus did not receive our pre-printed luggage tags before we departed.

No problem! The e-pass was sufficient and we had cruises were they never looked at this one either.....

What did they do about luggage tags at the dock?

We had the same problem (the Seabourn website not allowing to print final documents) last year, plus did not receive our pre-printed luggage tags before we departed.

No problem! The e-pass was sufficient and we had cruises were they never looked at this one either.....

They have plenty of spares. You just check in with one of the Seabourn people inside terminal and they will supply tags upon which they write in your suite number.

Correct. They double checked the suite number, scribbled it on tags, put the tags on the bags and away they went to the xray-scanner and on board

Still not clear about this , are luggage tags printed off the website or mailed. We will be on the odyssey on 3/31-4/7 and have not received anything in the mail. We were a guarantee and I just noticed we were assigned a cabin (705). If final docs are to be printed where are they? I did print out the epass, so worst case I wait till we arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The luggage tags come with the final documents you receive. They normally come 3-4 weeks before the cruise start date. They will be sent via your travel agent or if you booked through SB they will arrive by courier, mine have been by DHL.

If you booked through a TA, check with them.

You can just cross out the old suite number and replace it with the new one. I did that last summer on our Alaska cruise and our luggage made it from the Anchorage train station to our suite on the ship in Seward with no delay.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You can just cross out the old suite number and replace it with the new one. I did that last summer on our Alaska cruise and our luggage made it from the Anchorage train station to our suite on the ship in Seward with no delay.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you. I will do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums