Current movies on the zuiderdam?

NEW 2 CRUISIN

I can't even remember the movies I watched on my flights to get to the ship. I don't know if there is any set schedule for any of the ships which is why no one can really answer your question, but i will give it a try. Most likely there will be a combination of some recent first-runs, some foreign films with subtitles, some documentaries, some classics, and some topical for where you are cruising, some classics. Recent cruise to Cuba had several really good Cuban documentaries - one about drag racing - who knew that would be such a hit and gave wonderful insights into the Cuban people today. And of course films like Buena Vista Social Club. Expect that sort of thing.

Between what the ship has either by in-cabin access or DVD, it there will be an array of choices and interests. But it will not duplicate a downtown multi-plex and it is a small setting, so the big booming block busters will not be on the schedule. Think of the offerings more of a chance to see some movies you might have missed in the past or a pot-luck that may turn up some surprises you had not considered before. And expect them to be more PG since this can be at any time a family ship.

I finally watched Reese Witherspoon's Legally Blonde on my last air flight, and found it a funny romp, even though it is now quite dated. It passed the time and I did not have to pay for it. That may be the best information I can pass on.

We were on the 2/28 sailing of Zuiderdam. We saw 'Darkest Hour', about Winston Churchill's tenure at the start of WWII. Good film, presented in the screening room. Thoughts on screening room: Get there early. Bring a cushion or pillow to try to make the oversized chairs more comfortable.