Questions-Quest cruise Irish Sea/Hebreides

exnunjhg

We will be going on this cruise in July and I had a few itinerary questions: Does the ship offer transportation from docking area to any of the towns/cities?(outside of the ship excursions) Are there buses/cabs near the ports? Specifically at Foynes (Limerick), Killybegs (Donegal), Dublin?

any favorite stops?

Thanks for any help and suggestions

jhg

• 2 weeks later...
We will be going on this cruise in July and I had a few itinerary questions: Does the ship offer transportation from docking area to any of the towns/cities?(outside of the ship excursions) Are there buses/cabs near the ports? Specifically at Foynes (Limerick), Killybegs (Donegal), Dublin?

any favorite stops?

Thanks for any help and suggestions

jhg

We just booked this cruise yesterday and starting to do research. So far, I've

Googled individual towns and found some information. Would love to do some small tours rather than the big coach tours offered by Seabourn. Maybe someone will chime in with some assistance. MJ

• 3 weeks later...

Seems to be the July 1 departure you are talking about. My wife and I will be on that sailing as well. First time on Seabourn after Cunard, Celebrity, HAL and a few others. Looking forward to the small ship experience.

We booked on impulse, as the dates fit in our schedules.

Somewhat quirky ports, which I am beginning to research. The ships tours don't seem to be very creative, and not much to be found between the expensive "private" tours and coaches. What's left sounds a bit like outings if a church group.

At least I know what to do in Dublin. We are going to visit a supplier of mine who runs a chocolate factory near Dublin...