Airline boarding passes / check in flight home

WallyNDiane

We are on the Celebrity Eclipse October 17th sailing out of Barcelona Spain. We do not have a smart phone and I am not taking my iPad. I also am not planning to purchase any internet package.

We are flying home on Delta airlines. What is the best way to check in with Delta and print out our Oct 29 boarding passes on the Eclipse?

You can use the Celebrity iLounge which has computers and a printer that you can use for free. However you will need to have an on board internet package for getting to the Delta website. Otherwise you are stuck doing it at the airport.

d1b24044bf43a79e45a1d85143f1f2d6.jpg

You can also purchase internet access that is for a short period of time. I've heard other passengers that think it is too expensive, but when you need it might be worth it to you.

There are also some ports that have luggage valet available, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Seattle. Not sure if you are disembarking at one of these ports, though. But, if you are, under the terms of using luggage valet, they will check you in for your flight 24 hours ahead of time.

If you're worried about not checking in early, leave your locator number with someone and ask them to do it for you 24 hours out. Then print your passes at a kiosk when you check your luggage in. I do this for my husband when he's on business trips.