Chances?

Dev123

Hi there! I know it is my own fault, as I booked set dining time way earlier, but the more I thought about our 8 day cruise/it being our honeymoon, I really wish I had set anytime dining so we could truly make everything on our own time. (We have done late dining every cruise together which has been great but we have never been on a cruise this long either) Long story short, Carnival said my waitlist for anytime was denied. Anyone with experience of it being able to be changed embarkation day?

Hi there! I know it is my own fault, as I booked set dining time way earlier, but the more I thought about our 8 day cruise/it being our honeymoon, I really wish I had set anytime dining so we could truly make everything on our own time. (We have done late dining every cruise together which has been great but we have never been on a cruise this long either) Long story short, Carnival said my waitlist for anytime was denied. Anyone with experience of it being able to be changed embarkation day?
Talk to maitre'd on embarkation day, typically very accommodating unless there is something special with the cruise that prevents such.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

We met some new friends who had late dining and we had YTD. We went to our dining room and requested our friends join us and they changes them to anytime. Do it in person, don't email, it's harder to say no in person. Give him the honeymoon story.

Usually the Maitre D will be very accommodating if possible. Worse case scenario if you can't be accommodated you could book a night or two in a specialty restaurant where you can be on your own. Your breakfast and lunch will also be for just the two of you. Make sure you go to the seaday brunch . It's awesome and have nice sit down breakfasts in the dining room rather than the buffet. If you have a suite or even balcony cabin (just referring to room size or ability to eat on the balcony) you could do room service for dinner one night. There aren't any fancy food choices on the room service menu but it might be fun to order and eat in one night together.