Solstice Tracy Arm Fjord Helipad Question

Hello everyone, I have a question, I will be in a suite on the Solstice in May and I have seen that there is a suite helipad experience for Tracy Arm Fjord in the past. I was on a Mediterranean Celebrity Cruise last year that had a Barcelona helipad experience as well and was wondering if the Tracy Arm Fjord helipad suite experience was a common thing?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Was on Solstice in August 2016. The ship never got into Tracy Arm due to ice conditions. We visited another glacier. In any case, Solstice doesn't get in as close proximity to the glacier as the smaller boat excursion (Tracy Arm Fjord & Glacier Explorer).

We were on the Solstice last year and received an invite to the Helipad the day we were at the Hubbard Glacier. I am sure this was dependent on the weather conditions the day we were scheduled to view the glacier, though. We happened to be graced by a very beautiful day that day.

Invitations to the helipad are very much "status" generated. One generally needs to be in a suite or Elite to get onto the helipad. If you meet these two criteria and want to get onto the helipad for a particular entrance or exit I would suggest you make your request known to the suite concierge or Captains Club host as appropriate. They never give a guarantee but it always pays to ask